𝐭𝐰𝐨 » 𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Why didn't you tell me that we were in danger?! I could've helped!" Soulina exclaimed, shoving K'uk'ulkan who had just finished explaining the situation to her. Let's just say she was not pleased. "I'm not putting my daughter's life at risk! I made that mistake with your mother, I will not make it with you!" K'uk'ulkan replied just as upset with her. He knew she was hiding something, and he wanted to know what it was. He let Monsella go to the surface and look where that ended. If Soulina was going to the surface he would not be happy about that.

Soulina sighed sadly at the mention of her mother. She hated when K'uk'ulkan brought up the situation. She knew he blamed himself for it. But there was no reason to when Soulina was already doing that. She knew if she had never told her mother that her birthday wish was to see the surface world that Monsella would've never died that night. She would've been safe and they would be a happy family still. Not a broken one like they currently were now.

"That's not your choice to make, papa! I am turning twenty years old, I should have a right to make my own decisions." Soulina spoke, her tone leaving no room for disagreement. K'uk'ulkan knew he had to feed into what she was saying in order to get her to spill whatever secret she was keeping from him. "You're right. You should. You will."

Soulina perked up, surprised to hear that come from him. "I will?"

K'uk'ulkan sighed, "Yes. Under one circumstance."

"I'll do anything," Soulina said with hopeful eyes.

"These Wakandans do not take lightly to being threatened, and those two woman don't look capable of killing a child. So, you will find this scientist, and you will bring her to me. If she fights back, you will kill her. And then, I will let you leave Talokan whenever you please." K'uk'ulkan spoke, trying his best to sound sure of his choice and luckily Soulina believed it.