Taire's Notebook 2

State of Monti's Body-

Hair is wet and his eyes were wide open. His fingernails were also broken and bloody. Also weird chunks of something in his hair and face.

State of Toilet-

Weird strange chunky liquid inside the toilet. It also smells horrendous.

Evidence of Struggle-

There are scratches on the toilet and I think I saw a bit on blood.

Ryan's Account 2-

Some time before daytime, Ryan was told by Koko that he was on "trash duty." He was to go inside everyone's cabins and collect their trash and put it inside the dumpster. He was given everyone's cabin key for this. Monti was alive around this time. There was also no trash outside the cabins when Ryan was assigned trash duty.

Cookies-

Tray of cookies on the floor. Kal ate one. (With no hesitation??)

Cookie Recipe-

There was a cookie recipe in the dumpster. It was torn out of a book.

Sudden Nauseousness-

Kal said he felt nauseous and started to throw up. (That's what you get for eating cookies off the floor?? I guess I asked him to though, can't blame him entirely.)

The Third Cookbook-

Sally has cookbooks in her room written by her, numbered 1-5, but the 3rd one is missing.

Found the third cookbook in Hulima's cabin.

The cookie recipe in the trash was from this book.

Bleach-

Half empty bottle of bleach was under Hulima's bed.

State Of Everyone's Cabins-

Logan, Beri, Ryan, Lia, Misha, and Kal's cabins did not have anything that spiked my interest.

Misha's Autopsy 2-

Monti definitely died recently, around late night time. He had no major external injuries and he showed signs of suffocating. He definitely suffered for a few minutes before he died. His fingernails are broken and bloody, presumably a fight.

(Considering Ryan's account, he probably died just minutes before daytime.)

I have a strong feeling on who did this. I don't want to accuse them right away, so, I'll see where the trial goes before I make a move.

I feel sick.