White christmas (is) "cumming" in...

On Christmas Eve, and incredible as it may be, everything was quiet in the Loud house, all the shopping had been done and the Loud family had nothing left to do but hang around, waiting for their guests to arrive. Boby and Ronnie Ann would be there (the rest of the Casagrande would stay in the city because Carlota would introduce her fiancée, but since Ronna and Bobby already knew him, they preferred to go to Royal Woods); the McBrides would be there, although Clyde would leave them early because he was also invited to Chloe's house for dinner; Albert and Mirtle were also going to dinner, and Leonard, Lynn Sr.'s father.

Lincoln was watching videos on his laptop, he felt very bored and about to fall asleep; although he had already fixed the "problem" with his sisters, he simply hadn't had the chance with the next ones on the list; It bothered him a bit to receive messages or calls from his friends boasting about their conquests and love affairs, no matter how exaggerated they were (Rusty never lost that bad habit), much less when it came to Clyde, who boasted about meeting Chloe and bragging about everything. At the time, Lincoln was already teased all the time without knowing that he had already slept with Stella and Ronnie Ann (besides almost all of his sisters, of course), but he knew very well that he couldn't talk about the latter, in addition to the fact that Ronna was in the city and they would never believe him about the Latina or the Filipina, and although girls like Jordan, Paige, "Coockie" and some others declared without shame that they would be delighted to be with the white-haired , none had gone beyond words and now Lincoln turned out to be the "weird" of his gang.

This train of thought was derailed when three loud knocks sounded on the door of the small room, Lincoln rushed to open it, finding a smiling Ronnie Ann, she rushed to hug him while greeting him very effusively.

— Hello, Link! How is the cold in this small town treating you? I'm soaked to the bone!... —

and without waiting for an answer, she plants a kiss on her lips, the brunette's tongue immediately invades the boy's mouth, who can barely recover from the surprise, but immediately takes Ronna by the waist with one arm while with his another closes his door, once in private, hugs her tight with both arms and kisses her back; neither of them has noticed that, in the corridor, several pairs of eyes have seen this with displeasure

— That damn "cometacos"! ... — Lola says in a low voice, Lana is also leaning out of the door, but she doesn't curse, she just shrugs her shoulders and goes to her bed while she comments

— Calm down Lols, at least we know that she can only do it two or three times a year with Linky, we will have many more occasions —

— but not now! not before me! —

— you should have thought better of it before doing everything you did —

— Don't even remind me, they're all going to pass twice before me, twice, Lana! —

— If you want, I'll save you a little of Lincoln's "milk" for Christmas dinner hahahahahahaha... —

— EEEEWWW! Lana!... although that wouldn't be a bad idea... what the hell am I saying?! —

Lana just laughs and covers herself with her blankets, she's bored enough to take a nap until they're called to dinner and that's what she'll do, besides, it's very cold, Lola keeps grumbling for a while and then she'll imitate her twin; meanwhile, in the next room, things have escalated very quickly, Ronna has pulled Lincoln's pants down to his knees and she is busy taking the white-haired member down her throat and back, going back and forth, also caressing him the testicles with one hand and fingers her pussy with the other; the guy just huffs and tries to stay standing, the blowjob that the brunette gives him is very good and this makes him bend his legs.