( ☆ . + Cold Winter + . ♡)

Credits to the artist!

I wrote this late bro.. 💀💀

Got the nicknames from another writer!!

Apologies if somethings aren't completely canon.

And if there are too many skips

And grammar mistakes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One winter afternoon, Tsukasa and Rui were cuddling watching a Christmas movie.

Tsukasa then gets a text from Emu, Tsukasa gets and opens his phone.

"Tsukasa-kun!! Would you like to go ice skating with me and Nene at 3:00pm tomorrow? You can bring Rui of course!!" the pink haired girl suggested, "Oya oya?~ That sounds like a nice plan.." The taller boy said. "I don't really know how to skate.." Tsukasa said with a slightly frowned face.

"I'll help you then, TsuTsu." Rui replied, "Really? Okay then!" The shorter boy replied as his face lit up.

There was a moment of silence besides the TV still being on.

"TsuTsu, are you perhaps hungry?" the purple one said, "Hm? I kinda am." the blonde one replied. "I'll try to cook for you then."

Rui stands up and goes downstairs to cook for his sweet bright star.

Tsukasa gets up and goes downstairs following rui into the kitchen cooking his favorite food.

Tsukasa hugs rui from behind because he's kind of sleepy. "So warm.." he mumbled, but somehow Rui heard it. "Oh?" as he said with a slight laugh. The blonde boy blushed "D-did I say that out loud?" with his face turning red, "Fufu~ you did." the purple one replied.

As Rui finished cooking for Tsukasa he grabs some soda candies for him to eat. He puts Tsukasa's food on a plate. He kisses tsukasa's cheek as he puts the plate on the table. He pulls the chair for tsukasa to sit on. Tsukasa begins eating, "Wow, Ruru!! It's delicious!" the satisfied and happy blonde said. "Fufu~ I'm glad you like it." as Rui replied he eats the soda candy in his hand.

As Tsukasa and Rui finishes eating they go back in the room and start cuddling again. Tsukasa falls asleep as rui lifted his strawberry blonde bangs and kissed his forehead while also slowing drifting off.
(this happened in the afternoon; they stayed up late🧍)

The Next Day

Tsukasa Pov:

I wake up and look up at rui sleeping peacefully. I check the time as it was only 11:00am. "I guess I can sleep for a while.." I thought to myself while again slowly falling asleep. After a while I wake up and see rui wide awake waiting for me to wake up. "Good afternoon, TsuTsu darling!" as he smiled at me. "Good afternoon, RuRu.." I said in a sleepy voice. "What time is it?" I asked, "Oh! It's around 1pm. Maybe we should get ready if we're going to meet Emu and Nene." he said, "Okay then.." I replied. Rui helps me get ready and of course he got ready too. We walk out the door and go to the place where emu said. I was walking slow because I was still sleepy, "TsuTsu? Are you okay?" rui said in a worried tone, "I'm fine.. I'm just a bit tired." I replied, "Fufu~ well then.." he said in a smug tone. "EH?! RURU!!" I said surprised. It turns out that he was carrying me.

Rui Pov:

I carried tsukasa. He doesn't seem heavy as expected. I gave him a kiss and went to the ice rink.

♡Skip to the part where they got there♡

Tsukasa Pov:

When we got to the ice rink Emu and Nene still weren't here so we found a bench to wait on.

-10 minutes later-

"HAIII!!!" we heard a girly voice, it was Emu. "Emu calm down.." and Nene. "WONDERHOYYY!!!" as Emu tackled me to the ground. Rui gave a stare at Emu. Emu backed away and hugged Nene. "So are we gonna skate or what" Nene asked. "OH YEAH!! But we didn't bring any skates.." Emu replied. Luckily there was already skates on the ground.
(skip this part)

"R-ruru!! I'm scared!!" I said, "It's alright, darling.. I've got you." rui said while holding my hands.

(My hands got tired so uh.. Gonna skip this part)

"I'm so hungry.." I said, "OH! THERE'S THIS RESTAURANT I KNOW AND WANT TO TRY!! THEY HAVE ICE CREAM!!!" Emu said. "I suppose we can go." said rui, "YAYYY!!!" Emu said excitingly
(also gonna skip this part)

♡When they got home♡

(3rd person)

"That was so tiring!!" Tsukasa said as he dramatically fell in rui's arms,
"Woah there, TsuTsu, you could've hurt yourself!" rui said worried as he caught tsukasa. "Sorryyy." the shorter boy said. They got changed and went to their room and cuddled.

TsuTsu Pov☆:

I was laying on rui's chest and rui wrapped his arms around me.
It was so comfy. I slowly started to drift off and fell asleep.

(3rd person)

Rui kissed tsukasa's head as he also slowly fell asleep.

818 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

818 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💀💀