The love birds

No Pov
Maxx laughed as he ran from a frustrated Ray.Maxx tried to Doug him forgetting his lovers "devil fruit".Soon he had his lover in his hands hugging him,as the smaller male tried to wiggle out of his grip.

Loud giggling caught the crew's attention so they all walked outside curiously.All three girls squealed quietly while jumping up and down at the cute scene in front of them .Ray had one hand on Maxx's waist.the other bringing them into a passionate kiss.while Maxx had his hands on rays chest.

"Ok ok that's enough love birds" Zoro said ruining the moment.Nami brought her fist into a ball punching him in the back of the head."THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Zoro shouted angrily "I WAS ENJOYING THE SCENE"Nami shouted back.

Maxx was a blushing mess.Ray just smiled at him lovingly "aww your gorgeous my love" Ray said teasingly "S-Shut up!" Maxx replied looking away.Ray grabbed his chin pulling him into another passionate kiss.

Maxx was surprised but slowly melted into the kiss."OK I'M GOING TO SLEEP" lynnie announced walking away "u can sleep with me and Vivi"Nami smiled joining her "Wait u two"Vivi said walking behind the two women.

"Speaking of" Maxx started "we're we sleeping?" He finished "U two can sleep in my hammock" Zoro said as he walks  up to them "I'm on night watch anyway"
"Thank u Zoro" Ray bowed "Love?" Maxx looked at him weirdly, "why are u bowling?"

"RIGHT,sorry it's a habit" The man long haired man apologized "your good" zoro SMILED sanji couldn't believe his eyes he blinked a few times only for the beautiful swordsman to stop smiling and look at him. WAIT BEAUTIFUL??

"The hell are you looking at ero cook?!"
Zoro growled "N-nothing!U STUPID MOSS HEAD" sanji stooped off angrily "tch" the green haired man walked off for night watch

As the couple walked behind sanji he could hear all the small chuckles and giggles.Sanji started to feel bad because they make a perfect couple no matter their gender male and male female and female they were like soulmates.

"I-I'm sorry.." sanji said quietly barely above a whisper but the lovers didn't hear him they were in their own world.like they were the only ones left.sanji felt his heart ache he felt worse for judging them...

Later that night he saw Maxx hop out of zoro's hammock So he followed the man....

Srry this chapter is short I'm really tired lol thanks for reading