The Crossover

Butcher drives Elizabeth and Ben to an underground deserted military bunker in the middle of nowhere.

Once they cross over into a town called "Small Valley" they are no longer able to be seen or tracked by the Supes

Once they cross over into a town called "Small Valley" they are no longer able to be seen or tracked by the Supes. This town was created by Vought Industries as a safeguard just in case there was ever a Supe overthrow. Soldier Boy and the members of Payback were the only Supes exempt from this. They were the last wave of Supes left alive that hadn't been implanted with a secret microchip at birth. This microchip blocks the other Supes from being able to see Small Valley, plus it also has a self destruct mechanism. This fun fact isn't common knowledge though, it's something that's been passed down from generation to generation strictly through the members of the Vought family.

"Where the hell's the shitter in this in can?!" Soldier boy shouts to Butcher as they walk into the bunker. "What do I look like, a fucking tour guide you dumb cunt?" Butcher quips back putting a large bag full of supplies and guns on the table.

"Alright, the two of you should be safe here from the other Supes. You can go about town at your leisure, just try to keep gramps from blowing his stack and drawing any attention to the two of you." Butcher says to Elizabeth. "Thank you again Butcher for bringing us here." She replies. "Anything for you kid" he says with a sweet smirk. Just then Soldier boy walks out of the bathroom and back into the main area. "Alright...a magic bunker. I could definitely get used to hanging out in a place like this." He says pulling a sword off the wall. Butcher quickly grabs it from him "not a toy!" He scolds glaring at Ben. "Alright, kids, don't fuck anything up!" Butchers says as he walks out the door.

As soon as the door latches Soldier Boy turns to Elizabeth and says, "so, our plans from here on out include sciency stuff and fucking all the time, right?" He says with a devious smirk.

"Well

"Well...it sure seems that way" she replies grabbing her bag and walking towards a long hallway. "Where are you going babe? Let's get busy!" He quips back. She turns back around to see him with a joint in his mouth, standing with his pants around his knees. His long cock is in his hand and it's already rock hard. He's a stroking it with a cocky smirk.

"You couldn't even wait until I was unpacked?" She replies laughing. "Nope! I'm ready to bring the thunder! Besides, it's for research purposes, remember?" He says raising his eyebrows in a cheesy fashion at her.