#1: -𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐-

Warning: Kinks, Smut, sex toys, blood?, toxic parents.

Espresso Pov.

Silence filled the hallway and mansion all over, it doesnt have a single loud sound that you could hear a pin falling from afar. Walking in the hallway of Emperor Madeleine who is the son of my family's mortal enemy since the past decades... Or even centuries.

I was pretty calm in here because this place have an unexplainable scent that makes me calm down...

The surrounding is pretty silent so i think i could hear footsteps if someone is gonna come near me. Latte doesn't really want me to go into this mission alone but i wanted to face Young Master Madeleine.

I heard a noise on my left that sounded like a huge object falling, is this a trap?

I decided not to go into the sound and i heard faint footsteps, coming from all directions.

Its started to go louder and i froze in panic then i went into the left. It was a huge statue that fell. The faint footsteps became silent for a few moments then i heard it again. This time it was only coming behind me.

I saw a shadow figure on the floor, it was the shadow of someone. It could be perhaps- Madeleine.

I heard a faint chuckle and i slowly turned my head around, not fully facing him but looking at the vace on my right while kinda looking at him. Then i turned around fully and saw his blonde hair and magnificent face... He was handsome. He slowly walked towards me and i prepared my bows arrow, he kept his hands on his pants-pocket while smirking.

He stopped walking a few inches away from me, he wasnt scared nor panicking at this situation, how interesting.

He removed his one of his hand from his pockets and reached out on my face, before he could touch it i swinged one of my bow's arrow into his face which created a scar, he licked his own blood and looked back at me looking annoyed.

I stared at him for a few seconds and this awkward scene is troubling me, he didnt take out any weapons but i could see him having a pinkish thing in his left pocket.

He blinked while smiling and pointed his lips at my sword. I looked at him confused and he said, "drop the bow." I couldnt trust him much but he seems like he has no intention of hurting me. I dropped my bow and back away a few steps back.

He started to walk towards me again and stopped a few inches on my face. "I finally meet you, Espresso." He said. I looked at him confused, he was taller than me and i have to look up to make an eye contact. He stepped closer, "I dont want a fight here.." he whispered into my ears, "I did all of the letters to say that someone is trapped in here... Just to meet you." He finished his sentence and stared deeply into my eyes. I feel like a fool now.

I looked at him in the eyes and asked, "What do you want?" He smirked at me and licked his lips, that was attractive if im gonna be honest.

He started to take off his coat and i immediately got what he wanna do. I stared at him shocked and confused trying to process whats happening. "Be my Queen." He said, i was left stunned but then he rushed into my lips devouring it.

He placed his hand on my back area moving it to my butt and playing with my hole. He pulled away and looked at my lips, he asked me, "Are you a virgin my queen?" I got flustered. I know its forbidden but i wanted to tell you all something.... Im starting to like him.