More Encounters

Mina and Heavy are now walking through this yellow maze, looking for a way out. While they are doing that they also talked about each other, knowing one another.

Heavy: so you are from Japan and doing some training to become a hero?

Mina: yep! My hero name is Pinky.

Heavy: hmp, iz nice. But one this is bothers me is that I speak Russian and English, but not Japan, not even understand it. But I could hear you speak perfect English.

Mina: wait... you're right! How is that possible? I don't speak English.

Heavy: hmm, something is not adding up. Especially when you said that heroes are around the world. But Heavy have haven't heard of heroes.

Mina: what? How do you-

They heard screeching and got startled by it.

Heavy: what was that?

Mina: it sounded like it cane from over there. This way, but be careful and quite.

They quietly sneak their way towards the sound, once that they took a peek without being seen and saw what appears to be creatures fighting the same creatures they fought before.

Heavy: you seeing what Heavy is seeing?

Mina: a blue dragon and a large yellow mouse fighing these monsters?

Heavy: da.

Mina: I'll take that as a yes. And yes I'm seeing what you're seeing.

The yellow mouse jumped up and his tail suddenly turned to iron. He slammed his iron tail against the creatures head, crushing it and killing it. The blue dragon then breaths fire, burning the creature to crisp. After killing the last one both the dragon and mouse catch their breath.

Mouse: phew! That was tuff.

Dragon: yeah... hopefully that was the last of them.

Mouse: I don't know about that because- wait! *ears twitch* I hear something, or should I say someone.

Dragon: come out and face us!

Mina: *whispering* should we introduce ourselves or run?

Mouse: I could hear you. These ears aren't just for show.

Heavy let out a heavy sigh and walked out of the corner, Mina followed him. They both raised their hands, showing they don't mean any harm.

Heavy: don't attack us. Me and pink girl mean no harm to you, blue dragon and yellow mouse.

Mouse: *gasp* humans! At least I think they're humans, because that one is pink with black eyes and the large one talks weird.

Dragon: what's a human?

Mina: look, how about we introduce ourselves then we answer each other questions. My name is Mina and this is Heavy.

Heavy: hi.

Ember: my name is Ember, and this little mouse is Pikachu.

Pikachu: I may be small but I'm strong.

Mina: good, now then.

She grabbed Pikachu and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

Mina: eeeee! Your just so cute! I couldn't contain myself any longer!

Pikachu: uhg! Let go of me!

Pikachu then unleashed a electric move, electrocuting Mina. Thankfully it didn't kill her, it just stunned her.