Chapter 1

It's been a week since the prologue.

3rd POV

Accelerator starts the day by going to a certain high school because Yomikawa wants him to attend. But also because there is going to be a law requiring people under the age of 18 to go to school or not. It makes sense because the name of the city is Academy City, but he probably won't like going there. But he has to go either way.

Accelerators POV

"Fuck this city. I mean, she said I had to be connected to the school; she never said I had to go every day." He says while walking, obviously thinking of just never going to school. "But I might as well go the first day just so that Hag doesn't get mad at me," he says while making his way to the school.

As he is walking to class, he bumps into someone. He then rudely says, "Excuse you," and finally sees who it was. "You have to be fucking kidding me," he says while looking at Touma. 

3rd person POV

"What the fuck of anyone I could run into, it had to be you," the accelerator says.

"Well, I mean, I'm sure it could be worse, right? I mean, I'm sure you hate someone here more than me." Touma says

"No, if there was someone I hated the most here, it would be you. The stuff that happened during WW3, I think you helped me, but I don't want to talk to you anymore than that." Accelerator says

"Well, shouldn't we try and get along? I mean, we might be in the same class." Touma then says

"I hope you better not be in year 2, class 1.

"Oh, so your my senior, then well, I guess we're not going to be in the same class unfortunately," Touma says.

"Fortunately," the accelerator says.

Accelerator then walks into year 2 class 1's room, walks to the back of the room, and sits. He notices that he is the first of a few people. He then looks outside of the window until the teacher starts class.

Meanwhile:

Awaki's POV

As she just wakes up, she pulls out her phone and notices that it was dead. She looks at the time and says, "Oh shit, I'm late." She then starts getting ready. 

Accelerators POV

There were so many new people they did greetings all over again (Ima just skip over people since idk who to add for it) It's my turn, and I say, "I'm an accelerator, I like light novels, and I'm a level 5 ESP." Most of the class freaks out at me being the strongest level 5 ESP, but I just try to ignore it. Soon, I see a person I hate a lot walk through the door. 

Awaki's POV 

After I get done getting ready, I walk to the school since im already late there, walk into the class, and see a certain lolicon. I know. I then say, "What the hell?" as she walks in. The teacher says, First day, your late, and curses right in front of me. I believe back in the class next to Accelerator, he's the one who says, "I know who he is. I'm going."

I sit down next to the accelerator and say, "This is the last place I'd expect to see you, lolicon."
He then sighs and says, "Hah? Your 100% a shotcon and your calling me a lolicon, and thats the first thing you say to me." I then say, "What else do you want me to talk about?" He then says, "We both had our reasons to be in the group; just don't talk to me."

Accelerators POV 

As I hear Awaki annoy me I just try to ignore her annoying dialogue about how I'm a lolicon, but I guess it's good to see an old ally. But it had to be my least favorite. I sigh. I just look out the window, waiting for time to pass as the bell rings.

I walk to lunch to look for a vending machine for coffee or anything like that, and I find one with my favorite brand. I buy three and go to sit at a table alone. As I sit down, Awaki sits next to me. "Is there something you need from me?" she then says, "Well, I don't really know people here, and I kind of know you, so that's the best thing, and I don't feel like socializing." He then says, "Then don't fucking talk to me; you have no clue how badly I want to send you flying again." I see her get mad, but she just stops talking and eats her food.

I make my way back to class after finishing my coffee, but for an odd reason, this shotacon chick won't stop following me, probably because she has no one else to talk to at this shitty school. Anyway, the days are going to be over soon. 

3rd pov

Once the last bell rings, he then walks out of the school, still looking extremely bored and tired of shit. 
He then says loud to himself "this day really cant get any worse" He starts walking home while awaki walks with him. "I want to know why you keep following me now" she then says "well I Live this way too its just an coincidence"
He sighs loudly.

3rd POV

As Accelerator and Awaki walk towards both their apartments they then run into a certain 2 girls one wit chestnut hair and the other with pink hair and twin tails.

A/N:Imma leave it off as a cliffhanger shit nothing could happen I dont know who to add as teachers or students so any recommendations I might put one of your ocs but I'd prefed someone thats like actually from the show also sorry for such the shitty writing I havent written anything in almost a year so its kinda bad also sorry for the year hiatus I dont really have a reason except for lazyness

1012 words