A Traveler and his floating Companion

♥ ´¨'•.¸¸.♫│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌♫´¨'*•.¸¸♥

A traveler and his floating companion stumble across a cave. The Traveler looks to his floating friend who stared into the cave. “Paimon doesn’t like how spooky it looks.” The Traveler’s floating companion, Paimon said, scared. The Traveler simply shakes his head with a small smile. 

“Please don’t tell me we are going in there.” Paimon said, putting her hands in front of her scared. The Traveler simply nodded, before stepping foot inside the dark cave. “No way Paimon is going in there!” Paimon said, stomping her foot down on nothing as she floated, staying outside the cave.

Traveler simply shrugged and made his way deeper into the cave. Paimon stayed outside the cave and squealed when she heard a twig snap behind her. “TRAVELER WAIT FOR PAIMON!!” She screamed, floating quickly towards the Traveler who simply smiled and shook his head. 

Paimon stayed close to the boy as they made their way deeper into the cave. That was when a quiet melody started playing. The two made their way towards the sound and saw light come into view. “W-what’s that sound?” Paimon whimpered, looking around. 

The cave opened up and revealed a glowing pool of water. The traveler walked up to the pool of water and stared at the water as it glowed beautiful swirling colors. The Traveler stared into the pool of water and heard the melody get louder from inside the pool of water. “What is this place?” Paimon mumbled, floating behind the curious Traveler. 

The Traveler stuck his hand into the pool of water and scooped up some of the water. The glowing pool of colorful water suddenly turned into a colorless pool of gray water. The Traveler stared at the water he scooped up and saw it was just as colorless. “What happened to all the pretty colors?” Paimon asked, tilting her head. 

Suddenly, a draft of wind started to pick up in the room and pulled the two closer to the pool of now gray lifeless water. Paimon let out a screech as a portal began to open. Paimon gasped and started to get sucked closer to the opened portal. “Help Paimon!” Paimon yelled, as she tried grabbing onto the Traveler’s long blonde braid. 

Missing the braid, Paimon was sucked into the portal, disappearing. Traveler’s eyes widened as he stared at the gray swirling portal in front of him. The Traveler immediately jumped through the portal to rescue his floating companion. 

♥ ´¨'•.¸¸.♫│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌♫´¨'*•.¸¸♥

“...okay?”

“ … you okay?”

“Are you okay?!” A voice yelled, making the Traveler open his eyes. He grunted a bit and looked over to see a gorgeous girl sitting next to him examining him. He blinked a bit and sat up, looking over at the girl. 

He stared at the girl as she stared back at him with her white colorless eyes. “Uhhh you okay?” The girl asked, awkwardly. The Traveler simply nodded and looked away from the girl, as it was rude of him to stare at her. He couldn’t help but stare at the girl. She was very unusual. White hair, white eyes, and white clothes. She was colorless. She didn’t have a single bit of color. 

“Just making sure. I saw you fall from the sky. Where did you even come from?” The girl asked, as the Traveler began to look at his surroundings. The girl stared at the Traveler as he looked around. That was until a twig snapped behind them. The girl swiftly stood up, pulling out her bow. She pulled back the string and stared towards the area of the noise.