Wanted Shizuko

♥ '¨'•.¸¸.♫│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌♫'¨'*•.¸¸♥

"Paimon is shocked. Paimon thought Shizuko was a good person." Paimon said, as the Traveler ripped the wanted poster off the building to look at it more. 'Is this why she didn't come with us?' Traveler thought, looking over to the building sign. Traveler folded the paper and put it away then entered the building Jona entered.

As they entered the building the Traveler was pushed up against the wall. He grunted and opened his eyes to see Jona holding her sword against his throat. "Why are you following me?" She hissed, pressing him up harder against the wall. "Traveler!" Paimon yelled, fearful.

Jona glared and was about to press her sword against the Traveler's throat more when someone spoke. "Enough Jona." Jona looked behind her and glared sharply. "Kazz." She spoke, glaring sharply at the Blonde hair blue eyed boy behind her. She let go of Traveler and directed her attention towards Kazz.

"What are you doing here Kazz?" Jona asked, crossing her arms. "I know you know where my sister is." Kazz said, smiling innocently. Jona narrowed her eyes at him and shook her head. "I don't. Sorry." Kazz sighed loudly and slowly stepped towards the three. "Oh Traveler, have you seen my dear sister anywhere? I think she goes by the name Shizuko nowadays. Have you seen her?" The Traveler stared at him and narrowed his eyes.

"Shizuko? Nope never heard of her." Paimon said, shaking her head and crossing her arms. "Hm, very well." Kazz said, uncrossing his arms. Suddenly the doors slammed open revealing Tethria knights. "Boss! We spotted your sister outside the city!" One of the knights said, making Kazz nod. "We'll meet again Traveler." Kazz said, walking passed the Traveler, leaving the building.

Paimon gasped and looked at the Traveler. "What are we going to do? Shizuko is in trouble! We gotta warn her." Paimon said, looking at the Traveler. The Traveler stood there putting his hand up to his chin. 'Why are the knights after Shizuko?' 'Who is she and what did she do?' The traveler questioned, until Jona cracked her knuckles.

"Always getting herself into trouble." Jona chuckled, grabbing her claymore sword. "Hm? Are you a friend of Shizuko?" The Traveler asked, looking at Jona. "I am. Known her since we were little." "Why are the knights after her?" Paimon asked, looking at Jona. "It's a long story. I'll tell you after we go warn her about the knights." Jona said and dashed out of the building.

"Let's go!" Paimon said, making Traveler run after Jona. They ran out of the city and towards the woods where Traveler and Shizuko met. "This way!" Jona said, running towards the mountain wall. The Traveler followed behind and watched Jona reveal a secret cave in the mountain. "Inside here!" Jona said, making the Traveler and Paimon run inside the cave.

                                             ♥ '¨'•.¸¸.♫│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌♫'¨'*•.¸¸♥

As the Traveler entered the cave they were hit with the smell of something burning. "Ah! My Chicken-mushroom skewers!" They heard a familiar voice yell. They walked deeper into the cave and saw Shizuko by a fire desperately trying to grab her food that fell into the fire.

"Aww there goes dinner." Shizuko mumbled, sadly. "Shizuko! Thank goodness you're okay!" Paimon said, getting the girl's attention. "Paimon? Traveler?" Shizuko said, before spotting Jona. "Jona? What are you guys doing here?" "Your brother's minions spotted you in the area. We came to warn you."

"Oh." Shizuko said, before letting out a loud sigh. "Guess it's time to move again." Shizuko said, as she started gathering up her stuff. "Wait." Jona said, putting her hand on her shoulder. "What were you doing so close to the city in the first place?" Jona asked, glaring at her friend.

"I wanted to walk Traveler-" Shizuko was saying, before getting cut off by Jona. "You're so dumb Shizuko-" "Don't cut me off Jona. I can do whatever I want." Shizuko said, cutting Jona off. Jona sighed and backed up from Shizuko. "Okay. Whatever." Jona said, moving her hair out of her eyes. Shizuko smiled softly at Jona and looked at the Traveler. "We're sorry! Paimon feels bad we caused you trouble." Paimon said, making the Traveler nod.

"It's okay guys. Don't worry I'm used to this." Shizuko said, smiling a bit. "Shizuko..." Paimon said, sadly. "Alright. Where do you plan on going, Shizuko?" Jona asked, putting her hands on her hips. "I don't know. Maybe back to grandmas." Shizuko said, putting her belongings into a bag.

"Alright. That'll be a good place to hang low for a bit." Jona said, nodding her head. Traveler stared at the two before hearing something. He jumped and looked back towards the entrance of the cave. Jona then narrowed her eyes at the cave entrance as well. "They're close." She mumbled, making Shizuko gulp.

The Traveler pulled out his sword and quietly crept closer to the entrance of the cave. "I just saw her earlier, she couldn't have gone far." A man said, before another man sighed. "Continue looking, she couldn't have gone that far." A familiar voice said, making Traveler look out of the cave entrance to see Kazz and a knight standing over by a tree.

Kazz looked over towards the cave noticing The Traveler's presence. "You can come out now." Kazz said, turning towards the cave. The Traveler walked out of the cave showing himself. "What are you doing out here?" Kazz asked, making Paimon nervously look away. "We were collecting berries." "Berries? You seriously expected me to believe that lie?" Kazz asked, walking closer to the two. "M-maybe." Paimon said, before hiding behind Traveler.

                                           ♥ '¨'•.¸¸.♫│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌♫'¨'*•.¸¸♥

Kazz clicked his tongue and motioned his head towards the cave. "Check it." Kazz said, to the knight standing behind him. The man nodded and made his way inside the cave. "You came all the way out here to warn my sister didn't you?" Kazz said, leaning in close to Traveler's face.

The Traveler glared at Kazz as he smirked. "Found her boss!" The man yelled, from inside the cave. "Get away from her!" Jona shouted from inside the cave. Suddenly the man came flying out of the cave, slamming into a tree. "My my you've gotten stronger." Kazz said, stepping away from The Traveler as Jona made her way out of the cave.

Jona glared at Kazz sharply and held her claymore sword out. "Traveler, get Shizuko and get as far away as possible." Jona said, making The Traveler nod. "You guys aren't going anywhere." Kazz said, pulling his sword out. He swung his sword towards The Traveler but before the sword could make contact with Traveler Jona stepped in and hit him back with her sword.

Kazz grunted and glared at Jona, before chuckling. Jona glared and ran towards him holding her claymore sword in her hands. The Traveler ran inside and saw Shizuko gathering her things still. "Come on!" Paimon yelled, getting her attention. She nodded and put her backpack on and followed Traveler and Paimon out of the cave.

Shizuko stopped running and looked at Jona and Kazz fighting. She gasped and saw Jona get hit back. "Jona!" Shizuko yelled, attempting to run over to the two. Traveler grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him as they ran through the trees, Jona disappearing from their sight.

"She'll be okay." Paimon said, as Shizuko ran behind Traveler and Paimon. Shizuko nodded and smiled a bit. They continued running through the forest until they spotted knights, walking around the area. The Traveler suddenly stopped running, making Shizuko run into his back. She squeaked and put her hand on her now red nose.

"Why did you stop?" She asked, as Traveler gently yanked her behind a tree with him, Paimon following along. Shizuko suddenly blushed and looked up at Traveler as he peeked out from behind the tree to see two knights walking past them. After the knights passed by he gently let go of Shizuko. She looked at him blushing and cleared her throat.

"Come on guys!" Paimon said, impatiently. Traveler nodded and looked at Shizuko. Shizuko looked at Aether and shyly held her hand out. The Traveler looked at her slightly confused. "I'll keep up better like this-" Traveler grabbed her hand and smiled at her slightly before pulling her gently along with him. 

Thank you for reading my story! I hope you enjoyed it :)