Dirty Boys

Part 2-Dirty Boys

A few hours later Loki and Mobius are abruptly woken up from their nap by Miss Minutes blaring an air horn alarm. "For the love of Odin! What in tarnation is that awful noise?!" Loki shouts startled.

Mobius sighs "that's how the Mistress makes her grand entrance

Mobius sighs "that's how the Mistress makes her grand entrance." He says. Loki grumbles and rolls his eyes.

"Hello my pets" Mistress snarls with a devilish smirk. "It's time for you two dirty boys to get bathed." She informs them. "Get up!" She then scorns and cracks a whip over the end of the bed. Mobius quickly jumps up, but Loki takes his time casually scooting over to the edge of the bed. Mistress isn't happy with his leisurely attitude, so she cracks the whip again across his feet. Loki yips in pain then glares at her.

"Move it variant!" She sneers at him. Loki slowly stands up and steps closer to her with a stern look on his face. He glares down as he towers over her. She pushes her nose against his "you don't intimidate me variant!" She seethes. "That's because you're a Loki" he quips back sarcastically. She looks at him surprised that he knows. Then she quickly snatches his hair with her hand and pulls tightly on it bringing his ear closer to her mouth.

"On your knees!" She growls. Loki huffs as she continues pulling his head down towards the ground. He quickly drops down onto his knees in front of her then she finally lets go of his hair. "Bow before me you insolent peon!" She says. "I'm a god madame and I refuse to bow before another version of myself!" Loki angrily quips. She cracks the whip over his shoulder. "ARGH!" Loki groans grabbing it in pain. "Come on man, just do as she says." Mobius pipes up from the bed.

Loki looks up at her and clenches his jaw with a vengeful scorn