A sᴇʟғɪsʜ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

"

"

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉, 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒆. 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔, 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕." - Mᴀʀɪʟʏɴ Mᴏɴʀᴏᴇ
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Everyone in Japan knew Giyuu Tomioka, the King and Queens Daughter? The Princess? Well, yes. Indeed she is. But wanna know what else they knew about that Princess?

.....

She was a total brat

Until she Met Mr Sanemi Shinagazawa...

Giyuu tomioka, The princess of Japan. Was never a kind girl, she was rather...selfish, and rude.
She was harsh on anyone and everyone who didn't have royal blood, or what see would call...commoners. she saw them as people who had no use to the human race, they were all just "distractions" to her.."little pesks". Just because she was a little more special, well...a lot more.

&/&/&/&/&

Giyuu was having her personal maid polish her nails a pretty fine copper color, when one of the servants burst into her room, She didn't know why they had just scrambled in like that but it annoyed her.

G: "what business do you have bursting into my room like that?! What could possibly be more important than My nails right now?!"

S1: "i-im sorry your majesty but the king has ordered me to tell you this right away.."

The servant bowed as Giyuu rolled her eyes, she looked at her half polished nails as she tapped her foot on the cold floor And cleared her throat.

G: "well? I don't have all day you know.. hurry before this coat dries, I don't want uneven layers!"