Ch 4. Hospital

~Kazuki Pov~

Rei wasn't waking. I kept trying and trying. I heard running foot steps behind me. I looked behind me to see a woman on the phone and Miri. Miri ran over to us. Miri looks at Rei. She confused. She hitting him on the face.

Kazuki: Miri... Stop... It won't wake him up.

She stopped and she looked at me. She knew what I was talking about. She sat down next to him. I could see that she was upset. The woman look distressed with us. She was still on the phone.

They finally got him to the hospital. We waited for a doctor to tell us what was going on. I was worried. I kept thinking about how this could been stopped. After hours of waiting. The doctor finally came out.

Doctor: are you here for Rei?

Kazuki: Yes.

I stood up and held Miri's hand.

Doctor: I got news about him

Kazuki: ok....

Doctor: His surgery went well. He had a lot off blood loss. He got shot 6 time. One in each arme. One in each leg. Then 2 in his chest that was close to his heart. He in a coma. We hoping he will make it through.

I was shocked. Rei. Rei the hit man who was one the best assain. That guy hurt him. That guy almost killed him. I hope he will be ok.....

Rei.... Please

(Sorry if this chapter isn't as good has the others)