Part 1 - Heat?!...

Warning: sucky writing,
random scene im probably gonna delete later that doesn't make sense with Denki in it,
BakuBottom,
Omega in heat.

¡¡NO SMUT YET!!

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚 ℙ𝕆𝕍 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

I heard my alarm, and groaned softly as I turned it off, I was not feeling the energy to get up. I felt hot and sweaty and sick-ish, and I need an alph- wait... I'm in heat, aren't I? I groaned as I kicked off my blankets, my body was angered by the Cold and Hot mixture. I whined, and someone knocked. I didn't answer but hid under some blankets. The door unlocked, " Problem child? " I muttered something and It was most definitely Aizawa. He had taken me in after my parents died and he sighed. " Your in heat, aren't you? " I nodded through the blankets and he threw something on my bed, I looked at it and saw it was Kirishimas hoodie which I had stolen, I tried to grab it but Papa ( Aizawa ) grabbed me. " give me the heat represents. " I whined, reaching out for the hoodie before mindlessly dropping the 3 bottles of pills I had. Papa let me go and I grabbed the hoodie, snuggling up to it. " I'll bring you food at lunch time, cya. " He said, leaving the room. I started to doze off, but another knock was heard on my door. " GO AWAY! " I yelled, Heat made me extremely emotional and moody although I would've had a similar response in general. I hurt my ears by doing that yell though... " Bakubroooo!! It's meeeee! " Kirishima whined from outside the door. " Come in... " I yelled best i could before letting out a whine. Kirishima was a Alpha and my Crush so luckily I could let him in and it'll calm my heat down with his scent. He opened the door and came rushing over, " I knew it! Your in heat! " he whispered the last two words, and I nodded slightly, still snuggling up to his hoodie. He sat on the bed, and I began to cling to him. I snuggled against him and fortunately he's been through me being clingy for 2 weeks before, and yes. My heats have lasted more than a week before. It's very concerning since it's only supposed to be 1 week everytime time. He hugged me and I dozed off. Falling asleep.

𓂀 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪 ~ 𝟙𝟘;𝟛𝟚 𝔸𝕄 𓂀

I woke up, i saw water, some food, and a note that read ' Had to go, call if you need me :) - Kiri ' I smiled slightly then felt a pain in my stomach, I whined then I heard footsteps approaching. I covered my ears, my head hurtsssss... the the door opened and I saw Pikachu. I hid under the blanket, but he took the blanket, i growled and leaped at him, tackling him to the floor. I growled and grabbed my blanket and curling up with it on my bed. pikachu was laughing but I think he thought I was acting or something. He poked me and I went back under the blankets. He probably tried to be funny by pulling me out of the blankets and onto his lap. I let my omega side take control and I clinged to him, resting my head on his chest. I could tell he was shocked and just wrapped his arms around me, " Damn... Your an Omega- " SLAP! i slapped him, interrupting him. I crawled away from him and my inner-wolf whined. Not liking the disconnection. I curled up with a blanket. I looked over and saw Pikachu was gone. I whined again. I heard footsteps from around the room. " Pikachu?... " I yelped, the footsteps got closer then I was dragged from my bed, and someone was holding me, I looked up and saw Pikachu. I growled at him and shoved him, making him drop me on the harder floor. I yelped, " OMG- Dude are you okay? " Pikachu reached out his hand, I nodded before feeling another pain in my stomach. I yelped loudly, clutching my stomach. Pikachu was gone again when I looked up. I covered my ears with another headache and I was pretty much just in a ball in the middle of the room. " Kiriiii..! " I whined, looking for my phone. I saw my phone and grabbed it. Calling him.

꧁༺ӄɨʀɨ քօʋ༻꧂

I looked over at my phone and saw it was Katsuki. I raised my hand as I was in class.  The teacher called on me,  " May i take this call? It's important. " I smiled, She thought for a moment, " fine. Only because you are best in my class. " grabbed my phone and answered walking out before saying into the phone, " hello? " I heard Katsuki reply with a small " hi... " I smiled, " what do you need? " I said, playing dumb. He obviously got irritated instantly, cause I heard him growl. " fine, I'll just get papa. " he huffed. I said quickly, " NO NO- IM JUST KIDDIN- " I said, trying to catch my breath when I heard laughing through the phone. I sighed, " Kat, your gonna be the death of me... " I chuckled, leaning against a wall. " But for real.. can you come to my dorm..? " He said quietly through the phone. " Yeah, I have to tell the teacher though. " We said our goodbyes for now and I went back in, telling the teacher that I had to leave early. She nodded and didn't question it. I grabbed my stuff and left. I walked down to Bakubros dorm, and I opened the door. I saw him on the bed, curled into a ball. I walked over, sitting down and pulling him into a hug. He almost instantly started clinging to me, and I sighed. " You ok? " I asked worriedly, he is always clingy but never this clingy. He nodded slightly before nuzzling into the crook of my neck. I laid him down neck to me, I laid my head down on his surprisingly fluffy hair. And he wrapped his legs around my waist, pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around him and shut my eyes, he smelt like Caramel and Chocolate. He was obviously asleep now, and I dozed off, falling asleep.

¸„٭⊹✡•~⍣°"ˆ˜¨  ¨˜ˆ"°⍣~•✡⊹٭„¸

HAHA first chapter and 1028 words >:))
Stay healthy 😷, drink water💧, eat food 🍕 🥴

Word count ( as said earlier ) : 1028 words