Reminder!

This is just a reminder of the rules/ guidelines of the RP.

When you choose character to RP as, you have to at least write a note in your account that you are that character. You can also write a little bio of the character if you want (I recommend it, it's a lot of fun!). I don't mean to be rude, but a couple people haven't done this yet. It's fine if you just haven't had the time, just keep this in mind.

Side note from Rafal himself!

Rafal: Put the character on your accounts or I will kill you all. 

Me: Um, you're dead. And please don't kill these people.

Rafal: I will kill whomever I please. And I will do it from beyond the grave

Me: *turns to reader and gulps* Well, you heard him. And I wouldn't suggest taking his threat lightly. Good luck...avoiding the sometimes-crazy School Master of Evil?

Rafal: Heard that! 

Rhian: Rafal, shut your mouth and let the person speak!

Rafal: You were weak enough to kill once. I can do it again.

Rhian: You little-

*Rafal and Rhian wrestle in the background, then spot me and slowly get closer*

Rafal: You...you started this...

Rhian: Go...leave this place...

Me: Umm...*turns to reader* You may want to leave before things get messy. *turns to twins* Bye!

*Rafal chases me, I run for my life, Rhian leaves to go hang out and watch a movie with his nephew named after him*

Side note: I always pictured Rhian and Rhian Sader getting along well. Japeth is more like his father, though 😋