chapter 2

Days passed for the CEO, he was a busy man. Schedule packed to the brim, barely even any hours left to even sleep.

Work loads piling high each day as he ignored it, knowing it was a bad idea.

He ignored it, deciding to lay it off for a couple more hours untill he tackled his demons. Work. Jackson made his mind up to go into a coffee shop nearby, to have a break from his office.

Deciding on non bright decisions, he left his large, and opened office. Going down the elevator, accompanied with a few of his workers.

Polite nods to him, and a smile back to them.

Jackson left the building with a few waves and smiles. It was a 10 minute walk from there to the coffee shop, easy as.

√\√\√\√\

He finally found the place he was looking for, walking though the door with a soft smile on his face as he smelled the aromas.

The smell of coffee and sounds of small chatter.

A line that held a few people was located on the left, along the counter.

It was pretty fast paced, so Jackson barely had to wait long before he ordered he drunk, and a bowl of fruits.

The CEO looked around for an empty table, there were a few but none seemed like a go spot, so he walked to a table, that had one person.

They had their head down, looking at the computer with intencety. A half finished cup of what seemed like a tea.

"Hello, can I sit hear?" Jackson asked, keeping his voice light. The other nodded their head, not really seemingly concentrating.

The CEO smiled, before pulling out the other chair. He sat down with a heaved sigh, and stretching his legs out slightly.

Accidentally hitting the other person in the process. The other must've been jolted out of their head, looking up with surprise, "sorry." Said Jackson, pulling his leg back a little.

The other stared at Jackson with wide eyes, before they shook out of it. "N-no, sorry. Didn't really notice you." They said. Cheeks pinking slightly. "Oh, sorry. You probably don't know me but i work for you? I'm, uh Demmy Lewy." Demmy held his hand out, shaking slightly.

The look the CEO gave him was filled with confusion, before realization hit him. It was that guy he saw just a few days ago, his pretty blond hair and bright Green eyes. Jackson's eyes roamed over his body before he took demmys hand.

"Of course, you work in the corporal homes and shelters department." The CEO smiled, still holding onto demmy's hand, his fingers were thin and the skin was smooth.

Demmy opened his mouth but was quietly rudely interrupted by Evelyn.

"Dem, I swear if this is some new creep, I will personally kick in their balls–" she stopped once she saw who it was, face burning red with embarrassment."oh! I didn't realise...."

The CEO chuckled, waving it off with a shake of his hand, fanally pulling the other put of demmy's.

"It's no problem, Ms. Evelyn." The female now was more flushed, an embarrassed sound coming out of her mouth.

She sat down next to her friend, looking down. Demmy watched with a fond look in his eyes, knowing even if Evelyn acted tough, she still got embarrassed easily.

"Sorry, sir. It's just... I'm very protective of my friends." She said, looking through her lashes.

Jackson made a small sound of approval, before looking at the angle across from him. "So, what brings you here?" He asked.

Demmy looked back up with wide surprised eyes. "U-uh, it's just my work break. It ends in a few minutes. So should probably get going now–"

"Give me your number." Jackson suddenly said, starling both demmy and his friend. They looked at eachother before turning to the CEO, with wide eyes. Demmy was confused, why was he asking for his number?

It wasn't as though he needed it. Maybe he just wanted to make a cool out of him... Maybe, maybe he isn't as nice as he thought.

Those thoughts were going through demmy's head as he questioned as to why the CEO would ever need his number.

"U-uhmm.... Yeah." He finally said.

'if it's easier to do this early, then I will.'

The CEO put demmy's number into his phone, and put the contact name as; demmy <3 although it may change on a later date.

"Thank you, you must get going now. Might not want to be late." He wi ked, before getting up and leaving the coffee shop.

"What.... What the fuck, just happened." Evelyn asked.

"No idea....."