chapter 4

Demmy sat silently in his car, the phone buzzed with silence. His face darkened slightly with a deep blush, he hadn't ment to call the CEO. Not at all.

"Hello? Are you there, Mr. Lewy?" Jackson's voice bought demmy out of his mind, as he silently debater wether to hang up or not. He decided with the latter, not K owing what ground he'd get into if he hung up without explaining.

"Y-yes, I'm here."

Jackson hummed with question in his voice, "what is it that you needed?" He asked, demmy could hear shuffling of papers through the speaker.

Oh, so he'd been awake.

"Oh.. uhm, just I was supposed to be calling Evelyn.. sorry, but I'm a little.... Drunk, and I know road safety so I wasn't going to drive. I was gonna ask her to pick me up, but that's fine I'll call her–"

Jackson invaded demmy's rabling, with a laugh. "Don't worry, I can pick you up. Where are you?" He asked. There was more shifting, sounded like clothes being rifled through.

Demmy was shocked, he was surprised that the CEO would do this for him. He cleared his throat and told the elder man where he was. They hung up, and he got out of the car.

Demmy sat on the curb and waited for the man too arrive, it wasn't 20 minutes later, that the man pulled up.

The younger sighed with relief. He got up, stumbling some, before Jackson got out of the car, and helps the blond hard man.

"Y-you didn't have to help me." Demmy slurred, arm wrapped around the elder man. He squeezed the man's bisep as a thanks, but frose when he felt the thick muscle under his palm.

The CEO laughed slightly, looking down at the younger and placed him in the passenger side, hopping into the driver's seat.

He started the car and drove off, deciding to take his employee to his house, since he didn't know where demmy lived.

It was a quiet 20 minute drive, no words spoken. Demmy felt good in the silence, his head slightly pounding but ignored it for the fact he could admire the handsome man beside him.

√\√\√\√\

"Woah, woah. Careful there." Jackson laughed, as he caught demmy in his arms, the younger stubling ouf of the car. Almost fave planting on the bitumen.

They both walked up the driveway to a big aok double door, Jackson unlocked it and pushed it open to a wide walkway.  a Catering curling staircase 15 feet Infront of them.

Demmy stared in awe, almost lost in his own mind.

Jackson walked the both up the stair, carefully for demmy.

They managed to the bedroom, and he plopped the younger on his bed, pulling out an old tee, and trackies.

He threw them too demmy, and told him too change, before leaving the room to give the blond privacy.

The CEO waited untill he heard some muffled shouting, he bit his lip to stifle the laugh.

"Help." Demmy wailed, from inside the room.

Jackson sighed and walked into what he could only describe as in the prettiest sight imaginable.

Demmy layed half off the bed, tangled up in the tee he was given, no pants on as they layed spread open, with his own tied around his right foot.

His hair sparweld out and begging eyes drew him in, he couldn't help the twitch in his pants even if he wanted to.

He blocked a few times, before walking up to the half dazed drunken man. Helping him out, Jackson tried not letting his mind wander while he pulled the shirt off to place it on the slightly muscular body.

He eyes landed accidentally on the thin, short boxers demmy was wearing, outlining his dick, but it also outlined the chub of his pussy.

What that sight did to Jackson would never be said, he groaned under his breath, and pulled up his pants on demmy's slim legs.

His pale body was perfect, showing no blemishes except for a few dotting freckles.

"Thank you~" demmy said, falling into his side on the bed once the CEO finished dressing him.

Even in his drunken, hazey mind he could feel the stares on his body while being dressed. He could feel himself slightly slipping, being drunk didn't help, he felt flaty and free.

"It is no problem, demmy." The man  said, watching demmy.

"You da' bestest." Demmy mumbled, barely being heard by the taller man, standing over him and watching with curious eyes.

He only smiled and ruffled his hair, Jackson wanted to swoddle him up and give him kissed all over his face.

"Hmm." Was the o ly reply heard before demmy fell into a slumber off happiness.