Bad condition

I looked at the syringe in my hands and glanced between Thomas and Tersea.

"We don't even know what this stuff is" Newt said unsure.

"If you wanted me to tell you what it is, i would need a microscope" i said "and i have been asking for one for years now, and the creators still haven't sent one yet."

"We don't know who sent it. Or why it came up with you" Newt explained "for all we know, this thing could kill him."

"He's already dying. Look at him. Hou could this make it any worse?" Thomas asked.

"Y/n, what should we do?" Newt asked and looked at me.

"He can't get any worse" i shrugged "usually, we would have banished him by now, but we should try it as well."

"Alright. Do it" Newt said and handed the syringe to me.

I walked over to Alby, with the syringe in my hand. Thomas stood at his other side and began to shouthing when Alby grabbed him by his collar.

"You shouldn't be here!"

Newt and Jeff tried to drag Thomas away from Alby "get the syringe, now!"

My eyes widened before i stabbed the syringe in Alby's arm and he immediately passed out.

"Well, that worked too" Jeff said.

"Okay, from now on . . . someone stays here and watches him around the clock" Newt dedmanded.