Still Alive

*A Month Later*

When Ciara gets up, she sees that Bucky isn't with her. She takes a shower and gets dressed, then heads to the kitchen. When Ciara walks in she sees no one, she starts to feel worried. Suddenly someone taps on her shoulder and yells. "Suprise!" Ciara practically fell to the floor, but Bucky caught her. "Why did you do that, I almost had a heart attack!" Ciara yells as she holds onto Bucky. Everyone just laughs.

About an hour later they are sitting at the table talking. "How did you guys know it was my birthday anyway?" Ciara asks as she looks at everyone. "We practically know everything about each other." Tony says as he smiles creepy. "What do you wanna do today Ciara?" Steve asks, Ciara looks down and thinks. "Could we everything but throw a party." Ciara laughs a little as she looks at Tony. "No we are throwing a party, but I won't invite anyone. It will just be us." Tony says as he gets up and cleans his plate. "That's fine, I just don't want any people that I don't know." Ciara says as she cleans her plate as well.

*Two Hours Later*

"Would anyone mind telling me where my boyfriend is, I saw him once." Ciara asks with a smile. "Its a Secret!" Practically everyone yells, which made Ciara laugh. "Oh I completely forgot to show you this guys." Ciara says as she grabs her phone and pulls up her pictures. She walks over to the group and shows a picture of Bucky and Tony sleeping on each other. "I took this when you guys were drunk." Ciara says laughing. Tony grabs her phone and deletes the photo. "Oh come on!" Ciara yells, everyone laughs at Tony.

When they celebrated the party, bucky was still absent. "Steve, we need to talk!" Bucky practically yells, regretting his choice. Ciara stares at him confusingly. Steve walks over to him and they both walk out the room. "Natasha, do you know what's happening." Ciara asks and Natasha, but just shakes her head.

Ciara starts opening her presents, Tony got her a watch that Friday is attached to. Natasha bought her make-up supplies, Sam bought her a couple of books. After about fifteen minutes Natasha left the room to get Steve and Bucky.

When Steve and Bucky walk in they both say in sync. "I'm sorry." Ciara laughs as she shakes her head. "Its alright, but if you do that agian I am smacking you." Ciara says as she directs her words at Bucky. "I'm sorry Doll, I got you a gift." Bucky says trying to lighten the mood. Everyone watches snickering at Ciara and Bucky. Bucky hands her the present and she smiles at him and opens it. It's a golden locket with a picture of Bucky and Ciara on one side and the other had the Avengers on it. "Bucky it's beautiful, thank you." Ciara exclaims, and hugs Bucky tightly. When they let go he puts it on her. "What you get me Steve?" Ciara asks after kissing Bucky on the cheek. Steve digs in his jacket pocket and pulls out a lollipop. Tony, Bucky, and Sam start laughing. "Sorry I was put on the spot, Bucky was pulling me everywhere." Steve laughs, feeling slightly embarrassed. Ciara laughs a little than says. "What flavor is it." Steve smiled and replied. "Cherry." Steve handed it to her and she popped it in her mouth. "This is the best present. Food is the best present." Ciara laughs and winks at Steve. Everyone practically gasps and started yelling at Ciara.  "I was trying to make him feel better geez, I love all your gifts chill out." Ciara rushes as she tries to explain. Steve just stands behind Ciara laughing.

Ciara glares at Steve then punches him in the arm. Bucky laughs and turns on the music. "Its time to dance!" Tony practically yelled the words. Bucky grabs Ciara by the arm and pulls her into the living room. Everyone dances for about an hour before they sit. Ciara and Bucky were still dancing and it made everyone smile. Suddenly a slow dance comes on and Steve pulls Natasha over, and Vision pulls Wanda. Unfortunately for Tony he was so drunk he couldn't stand, Pepper sat with him the entire time.

Bucky dances slowly with Ciara. She sets her head on his chest. Bucky then takes her by suprise and twirls her around. "Your turn." Ciara says with a smirk and Bucky shakes his head. "You owe me Barnes." Bucky sighs and Ciara nods in satisfaction as she tries to twirl Bucky in a circle. Steve laughs and Bucky glares at him.

Suddenly alarms start going off. "There's multiple aircrafts coming towards us." Tony says slurring his words. "Why can't they just give up, we are hardly even functional." Ciara sighs and stands in Bucky's arms. Explosions erupt from around the building and glass falls shattering to the floor. Bullets start flying through the windows. "Get down" Steve yells, is words make everyone get down to the floor. Suddenly Hydra's men come through openings. Suddenly someone shows up that surprises everyone but Ciara. "I thought you were dead Alexander." Bucky says standing up with Ciara on his side.
"Well you thought wrong." Alexander says as he shifts his gaze to Ciara.

As Alexander stands with about fifty men beside him and more on the aircrafts he asks. "So you must be the girl I heard of." He points at Ciara with a sinister look on his face. Tony stands in the corner holding himself up as Pepper stands by his side. Hydra slowly starts walking toward Ciara and Bucky. Tony then looks at Bucky with an idea. "Kid I need you to come to the tower and catch something." Tony says in a very low whisper into his watch. "Ok Mr. Stark, I'm here." Bucky picks up Ciara and throws her out the window. She screams and Parker catches her. "Peter, thank you." Ciara says breathing quickly. "You aren't a something" Peter laughs and they swing away.

Alexander stands with such a angry face, and sighs. "You guys are a pain, attack them." Alexander walks back to the aircrafts. The soldiers start attacking but the Avengers run out of the room. "Follow the human spider." Alexander says as he gets in his seat.

"Happy Birthday by the way." Peter says as they continue to swing through the city. "Tha-" Ciara tries to speak but the aircrafts appear overhead. "Um Peter can we swing a bit faster." Ciara says panicking, Peter looks up and starts trying to move quicker. Bullets start flying through the air past Ciara and Peter. One the bullets hit a web knocking Peter of balance. As they fall Peter tries to shoot another web. One of the aircrafts appear in front of them with the back open. Peter had no choice his web swung them into the aircraft. "Well hello there, how are you." One of the men say as he raises his gun. Peter looks around for a second before fighting. Ciara helps him but ends up getting shot in the side. "Get out of here!" Ciara yells, Peter looks at her with worry. "I'll be fine, go please." Ciara says cluching her side as the men stand up.

Peter jump out and lands on a building. Ciara smiles softly as she gets lifted off the ground. "You certainly didn't try very hard." A man says with a disappointed frown.

The Avenger run down the stairs with there suits and weapons. They all take there own vehicles and split up. "Tony they have her, I'm sorry she told me to leave." Tony talks to Peter as Pepper drives. Tony responds back with a angry voice. "Kid, just go home and keep your aunt safe." Peter talks on the other side of the phone. "Ok, bye Mr. Stark." Tony punches the dash and tries to process everything.

As the aircrafts land Ciara holds pressure to her wound trying to stay awake. "Grab her, she's leverage, and a very powerful tool." Alexander says as Ciara laughs. "Sorry, but I'm no one's tool."

Bucky somehow found the aircrafts and saw Ciara. He looks at her confused to see her holding her side. He sneaks around trying to get closer. Bucky then starts ease-dropping.

"Sorry to tell you but, no one will save you." Alexander says with a smile. Ciara laughed as she tries to form words. "How...du-dumb to you think I-I am." Ciara breathing gets slower by the minute. "Get her inside and bandage her, she'll die at this rate." Alexander says as they pick her up, her body practically limp in there arms. Bucky starts filling with rage as they touch her. As they walk inside Alexander surprises Bucky by saying. "Winter Soldier nice to see you agian." Alexander laughs, it's just makes Bucky more frustrated and angry.

"Why do you need her?" Bucky asks as he looks from the door they walked into then back at Alexander. Alexander just laughs leaving Bucky to stand with so many thoughts. "Why would I tell you that." Alexander says with a arrogant smile.