Chapter 1

"Hey Rain, Aden was looking for you."

"Huh! why?"

The one who stopped me from finally leaving the school building are these girls from my class who love to gossip all the time and I don't like them at all. Moreover, what does he want from me now?

Finally we are getting a few days of holiday and I swear if he ruins my mood again with his weird prank again, I will kill him.

"You should hurry up, afterall he was up to something really good."

The enthusiasm they are showing, God what's he's up to now. It's better to just leave.

"Where are you going girl, you can't leave like that."

"Huh! I don't need your permission to leave. "

"But he was looking all over for you, just come with us to the class. I think he's probably there."

God! These girls are getting on my nerves now. They will probably keep bugging me until I go.

"Okay fine, but why? Why is he looking for me again?"

"Who knows but seeing you arch enemies finding new ways to annoy each other is fun."

"Are we class clowns or something?"

"Maybe you both are."

"Well whatever, let's go."

Yes, we are arch enemies, or that's what others call us. And I think I can pretty much understand why, afterall we have been childhood friends and we always have been fighting over first place in class, no..not just class but everything. Sadly he loves to annoy me, well I do the same but mine should not count.

"Here we are, Aden. I brought Rain for you. Not the real Rain but the actual person in question."

I entered the class behind them, only to find Aden sitting together with his so-called good friends but I still don't understand what's so good about them. I remember one time they tried to force him into smoking together with them. Good thing he has his own sense of justice in him.

After noticing that I was entering the class Aden stood up and started staring at me, dude it felt creepy.

Not only that, I noticed his friends grinning while looking at me, when I walked up to him.

"Aden, speak up, why did you call me?"

Come on, let's get this over with, what scheme do you have now to annoy me. It's not like it will work anyway. Let's see, What number one playboy of our class wants from me?

But....

God his face looks flushed up. Must be something exciting or embarrassing, come on dude, why are you trying to do something if you are embarrassed too.

"Rain, well...I love you. Be my girlfriend."

At the exact moment hearing these words my emotions got better of me, no..not just emotions but rage. His eyes are wide open in surprise seeing the expressions on my face. I don't know what kind of expressions I am making right now but probably it's something that usually doesn't show up on my face. Even my rage made it to his face.Slap!

With rage came a sudden glimpse of guilt and tears but before anyone could notice, I ran out of the class.

Running out without anything in mind other than the question, if I handled the situation in the right way? there's only one place where my feet took me. And without any thought I am already at my secret hideout which I love because here I can enjoy my time alone.