Nick and Nora/Sid and Nancy

Let's start from the beginning

Let's start from the beginning. My name is Gabriella Grace Gilmore and my twin sister is Rory Gilmore. I don't live at home with my mom, I live in the diner upstairs with Luke. I don't go to school because I'm studying for the test that lets me graduate early. The deal was that I could stay with Luke as long as I did some shifts at the diner.

This morning Luke told me that his nephew Jess was coming to stay with him. I told Luke that I was not going to give up my bed. He had the apartment above the diner expanded a while back. I'm trying to study for the test that's in a week but was quickly interrupted when Luke came barreling in the door.

"Here Daisy. I got you some stuff that I know you like. I would label them so they don't get eaten by Jess."

"Thanks Luke."

"I even got you those mega stuffed Oreos that you like, along with some strawberry pop-tarts. I know you like apples, bananas, cherries, grapes, cheese slices, canned peaches, bacon, potatoes, and some other stuff. I even got you Hershey kiss."

"Luke, you didn't have to do all that. But I do have to ask what kind of Hershey kisses did you get?"

"The caramel ones. Look Jess is going to be here tomorrow so I would start labeling stuff when you're done studying."

"I will just give me about another two hours and I'll be done for the day."

"Take your time and don't rush."

I nodded my head and went back to studying. About thirty minutes later I got hungry so I put down the books and got up to go and get a snack. I grabbed my mega stuffed Oreos and sat back down at the table.

When I was satisfied with how much I had studied I put the school books back on my bookshelf. I went downstairs to help out with the diner. I grabbed a pen and notepad. I asked Luke if was anything I could do to help. He told me there was nothing he needed help with. He even said that if I wanted to I could back upstairs.

I didn't have to be told twice. I went back upstairs to start labeling things that I didn't want to be eaten by Luke's nephew Jess. When I was done I grabbed my school books and started studying.

It wasn't too long before Luke and who I assume was his nephew Jess.

"Jess, this is Gabriella she lives with me. I call her Daisy and no you are not allowed to call her Daisy. She has nicknames from everyone in this town. Do not eat what is labeled or she will kill you. That bed over there is hers do not sleep or sit on that bed. She is studying to graduate high school early. Her test is tomorrow so do not bug her. I also wouldn't play any music or turn on the TV. She does take brakes but they don't last very long. Look the point is that I just wouldn't bug her at all today. She nearly killed me when I came in here to tell her that you would be coming to town."

"I didn't kill you Lukas, I was just trying to focus so I can pass test. It's not my fault that you came in here scaring the living crap out of me."

"You almost hit me with a frying pan."

"Is this normal for you two?"

"He speaks. By the way, you can call me Gabby."

"Well Gabby it's nice to meet you. Can I ask why my uncle calls you Daisy?"

"It's because when I was little I would by some Daisy's and bring them here and give them to Luke."

"Ahh, that makes sense. Well if you want someone to quiz you then I would be willing to help."

"You don't have to do that."

"I know but I want to."

"Why? You don't even know me."

"Well I'm going to be living with you. So I don't want you to hate me. Might as well start out on the right foot. Especially with a pretty girl."

I couldn't help but blush at the compliment. It didn't go unnoticed by Jess.

"Aww your blushing. Here let me help you study."

I nodded my head and he took the book from me and started to ask me questions. I got all of the stuff he was asking me right. I was worried that I might fail this. He told me that I was going to pass this test with flying colors.

After I was completely certain that I was going to pass I followed Jess out of the small apartment. I offered to show him around town. He said that would be nice. Then he said this place was almost like his own personal hell. I told him he'll get used to the people here once he's more comfortable.

That same night we went to my moms house for a dinner party. I wanted nothing more than to get out of there. Jess seemed to agree with me. I didn't have to say anything for him to know that I wanted out of this place.

Apparently the next day Jess stole a gnome and Luke lost his mind. Later in I pushed into a lake and I could help but laugh. He pulled me into the water with me. We got into a war in the water. I tried to get away from him but he got to me.

I can't remember the last time I had this much fun. It was probably when I was in a bad relationship and almost got raped by the guy I was dating. Lucky for me I had the whole town on my side and they got me out of it.