Halloween night

Thriller era (1983)

Today it's Halloween and u are alone in the house cuz Michael is busy cuz he is in the recording studio and he is
working on his new album Thriller.
And it's also raining outside.
U are really bored and u don't know what to do.
Right now u are sitting in the couch and thinking about Michael cuz he is late and u are really worried about him.
U called one of his closest friends and producers,Quincy Jones.
"Hey Quincy!" U said
"Hello Y/N. What's up?" Quincy said
"Umm good. Well, I wanted to ask u something" U said
"I'm all ears" He said
"Do u know where is Michael?"U asked in a worried tone cuz Michael was late.
"Yeah of course! He is with me and he is still working in the recording studio"He said
"Oh okay. I was really worried about him cuz it's late and I thought that something bad happened to him!" U said
"Don't worry Y/N.As long as he is with me,he is safe. Oh I have to go now Y/N cuz Mike wants me to help him with something. Cya! Bye."
"Okay. Bye Quincy!" U said and then hung up.

After 1 hour (It was night btw)

U heard a knock on ur door. U were curious who it was so u opened it.
And it's... Michael!
"Omg Michael!" U said and u hugged him immediately.
"I was sooo worried!" U said and kissed him.
"Yeah sorry for being late I had a lot of work to do in the recording studio and it was also raining." He said.
"Oh it's okay. The only thing that matters is that u are okay. And I wanted to ask u something." U said
"What is it babe?" He said curious about what u will ask him.
"Umm can we cuddle and watch TV and eat candies? Pwease?"U said doing the cute face that he loves.
"Omg Y/N how could u ask me that question? Of course I can!" He said giggling.
"Okay.Hehe." U said smiling
He brought some cds with scary movies so u could watch them and then brought some candies.
"Which movie do u want to watch babe?" He said
"Umm I don't know whatever u want. I don't have a problem with that as long as I'm with u babe" U said sweetly. And then u kissed him on the lips.
"Aww. I love u so much Y/N. U have to know that." He said smiling
"I love u more"U said and u giggled cuz u knew that u stole his line.
"Hey u stole my line!" He pouted.
"I know" U said laughing hard.And then u cuddled and of course u ate all the candy! (Lol) And also u were jumping all the time cuz u were scared and then u were hugging Michael tightly (Lol)

After some hours the movie ended.

U fell asleep in his arms and then he looked at u.
"Aww my sweet little angel fell asleep"He whispered sweetly.
He took u bridal style and took u to the bedroom.
"Good night babe. I love u so much" He whispered sweetly and then left from the room. and closed the door.

END OF CHAPTER!
Hope y'all liked this chapter!❤️
Btw I heard that Lisa Marie Presley died yesterday (12 January)
R.I.P Lisa🙏
So that's all!
Have a great day/night❤️
Love u all!❤️