The third of December

A/N: Heyy! I just wanted to let y'all know that this imagine is based of the song "Heather" by Conan Gray.
So, enjoy the imagine!

Thrad to almost Bad era (early 1987)

7:30 a.m

Y/N's POV

As my alarm goes off, I groan as I try to close it. I sit up and go to the bathroom to get ready for another tiring day at school.

"Ugh, just another boring day..." I sigh as I start to brush my teeth.
Once I'm done brushing my teeth, I go to my bedroom again to put on clothes.

As I finish putting on my clothes I hear my phone ringing.
I pick it up and take a look at the caller's ID.
Oh it's just my best friend.
I pick it up.

"Hey girl! Where are u?" My best friend says

"Girl, I'm still at my house! What do u want?" I say tiredly

"I'm outside ur house!" She says giggling

"Okay, I'm coming in a minute! Let me apply the last touch of my makeup first" I say while applying the last touch of my makeup

"Okay, hurry up then, it's almost 8:00!" She says

"Fine, relax! I'm almost done" I say annoyed as I roll my eyes and then I hang up the phone.
As I finish getting ready, I go downstairs and open the door to see my best friend, BSF/N.

"Y/N, why did u take like one hundred hours to get ready?" BSF/N asks me chuckling as she grabs my hand.

"Come on, girl we are gonna be late!" BSF/N says as she leads me to her car and I get in.

As we arrive at school, I get out of BSF/N's car. I look around as my eyes are searching for my friend group.
But instead, I see my friends talking and laughing with the most attractive bad boy of our school, Michael Jackson.
I blush as I make eye contact with him from the distance and he winks at me.
I literally can't believe that Michael, the most attractive bad boy of our school just looked at me and winked at me!
I mean, I don't even like him... In fact, I hate him. He's really attractive but I don't think he's a good person... He's rude and I don't think he's a nice person to talk to.

After I stop making eye contact with Michael, I walk up to my friends table.
To my surprise, I see Michael sitting with my friends in OUR table.
I mean, since when did he sit with my friends in our table?

"Hey Y/N? Whassup?" My friend, F/N says smiling

"Oh hey, I'm fine! What about u?" I say smiling

"I'm okay! Why don't ya sit here? Come on!" F/N says as she pats the seat next to her that is near Michael...

"Oh, it's okay girl! I'd rather not sit here right now..." I say smiling cause I don't want to seem rude to her.

"Oh, come on girl! It's no big deal!" She says as she pulls me by my arm and forces me to sit next to her, near Michael...

"Okay, fine!" I say chuckling as I stare at Michael again for some seconds and he does the same but then he starts staring at my best friend and licks his lips as she does the same...

I get a bit jealous of that and I don't know why... Am I in love with him? No, I don't think I am! Why would I even be in love with him when he's rude and mean to me? I mean, come on! I'm not that stupid...

"Y/N, Y/N!" F/N says interrupting my thoughts

"Yeah, what?" I say as I look at her

"Girl, we gotta go to class! Ain't no one gonna be late to class right now cuz we takin' a test! Did u forget that?" She says as I look at her like I've just seen a ghost.