the quiet kid

Tanjiro  P.O.V

I woke up and made me ready for school, I quickly went to school to see Muichiro, I wanna ask him about that what he have said but it would be weird, so I arrived class and Muichiro was already there and smiling at me, God he already made my day. I sat down and I noticed someone new, a girl, just looking at her table. Then the teacher went in, ,,so today we have a new student in our class, her name is Kanao" he said. She didn't said anything, well we all kinda ignored it and class began.

I actually didn't even cared about class because of thinking about Muichiro. His hair is so beautiful, I just dreamed about him. But suddenly... I remember about his book I borrowed from him, I put it down at the kitchen table yesterday... what if my siblings think it's a toy...? I hope so much that they won't see it... what if they destroy it...? What should I tell Muichiro about that?! I tried to think about something else, I just hope they won't see it.

Muichiro  P.O.V

The girl didn't said anything, she probably thinks about us and herself, probably about her insecurities. I just thought about Tanjiro and I remembered that I wanted to thank him for saving the night. It's really something special for me to have a good night, maybe I could stay at his apartment, like he asked one time.

Then break began and everyone went out of the class, but I stayed in the class room, what Tanjiro makes to stay here too. ,,why are you staying here?" He smiled, ,,well I wanted to be alone with you because I wanna tell you something" I hesitated. Oh fuck it sounds like I wanna tell him my feelings, ,,oh what?" He stuttered, ,,I really wanna thank you for saving the night" I hesitated, ,,huh? Why? And you're welcome" he asked confused.
,,eh, that's not important" I stuttered,
,,oh okay" he said.

Suddenly the new girl came in, she probably forgot something, maybe her lunch. ,,hey, how are you?" Tanjiro asked, she didn't said anything, she just pulled out a coin and threw it. We were a bit confused but as the coin landed on her hand she looked at us with a emotionless look. ,,I'm fine, what about you?" She smiled, it was a bit creepy, ,,um we are fine, what are you doing?" I asked.
,,I just forgot my lunch, but at all, I just wanna go home" she still smiled,
,,why do you wanna go home?" I asked confused, ,,I don't like being around people" she answered, ,,me too" I said. ,,did you just moved in this city?" He asked, ,,yeah" she nodded,
,,and by the way, why did you threw a coin?" I asked. ,,the coin was my decision, I could say something or just go" she smiled. ,,let's be friends!" Tanjiro smiled, I think it's a good decision to make new friends, she would be my second friend. ,,I don't think you two want to be friends with me" she shook her head, ,,huh why?" He asked confused, ,,I have a little family problem, that's why I don't have much time" she answered. ,,it doesn't matter" I said, ,,even though I wouldn't see you guys at my free time?" She asked, ,,of course!" I smiled, ,,I will find out your number and your apartment!" I smiled, okay that was creepy. ,,how?" She asked confused, ,,please don't ask" I said.

Tanjiro  P.O.V

He thanked me for saving the night, but what I've done to do that? It confuse me so hard. Well the new girl is cool, I guess. After school I was on my way to go home and I really hope my siblings didn't destroyed the book I borrowed from Muichiro.

Kanao  P.O.V

I went home and ate something, my family is very difficult, I don't live with my real family, I got adopted because I got mistreated by my family. I got adopted by Shinobu, I'm her adoptive sister, but in last time we have a lot of arguments without wanting it, so it comes to run away and coming home very late. I were in the kitchen and Shinobu came, ,,and? How is your new school?" She smiled,
,,I don't wanna go to school again" I said, ,,oh come on, it's the first day, what happened" she asked. ,,nothing but I just don't like it" I said, ,,why do you always want to be alone!" She said. ,,you don't have to know! Just accept it!" I gritted my teeth, ,,Kanao you have to go to school!" She said, ,,listen I don't wanna have an argument again with you!" She sighed. I just went into my room without saying anything, I know I hurt her feelings with that but she didn't accept it. I should have more respect, she adopted me and cares about me... I'm such a worse adoptive sister...

I just sat in the corner of my room and hugging my legs, and crying. I always think about myself and why it happened to me...

Tanjiro  P.O.V

I opened the door to my apartment and the first thing I saw were my siblings with the book?! ,,that's my book!" I said, ,,but we found it on the kitchen table" they said, ,,please just give it to me" I smiled crooked. ,,but I don't think you can read it anymore, it got wet and a few pages are loose" they said, ,,what?! I just borrowed it" I said, ,,I'm really sorry" they apologised. I quickly took the book and went into the basement, oh no what should I do, it's damaged what should I tell him?! Oh no, I don't want him to be sad! Well I didn't knew what I should say, so I just decided to go asleep and think about, I don't know... will he be upset with me? What if he's angry at me?...