15 | beach episode pt. 2

You felt warm. Maybe it was the sun peering in through the sheer hotel curtains or maybe it was the 200 pound pure muscle draped across your frame.

He had been pawing at you the whole way back to the room after last nights events. Even going as far as to grope your ass while you gently lowered your sleeping baby into her crib. After a few heated words and wet kisses, he kept drunkenly insisting that he could be quiet and that he'd be quick.

But after reminding him quick is the last thing you want and he can be patient until the next day, he resulted to pouting while holding you close to his side all night.

Looking over at Sumi, you were glad to find she was still asleep. Her bottom lip stuck out just like her sleeping father who was slightly drooling on your chest. Shimmying out of his hold, you grabbed the ibuprofen and a glass of water for him and left it on the nightstand.

Almost as if she could sense your presence, Sumi started making grabby hands while she stifled a tiny yawn.

"Good morning my love," you whispered to her, "ready for breakfast?"

After cutting up some fruit and pulling out some baby puffs, you sat in the dining room with her in your lap while she happily ate, clapping her hands as if she ate something she particularly enjoyed.

When she finished eating, you wrapped her to your chest and started getting her diaper bag ready for when the others came to take her off your hands. Peeking into the bedroom, you found Bakugou still asleep. He had rolled over and pulled the duvet low enough to reveal his well built physique and the top of his Dynamite briefs. Something you teased him about the first time you saw him walk out of the shower in.

Setting Sumi on her belly on the bed, you let her do the work instantly crawling over to her father and sitting right in front of him. She loudly screams excitedly making Bakugou bury his face in to the pillow beneath him with a groan. She lets out a frustrated huff before her tiny hands start slapping his chest. She lands a particularly hard slap to his jaw causing him to open one crimson eye to glare at her, to which she only giggles happily at getting a reaction out of him.

He picks her up by her sides and holds her effortlessly over his face, "Why do you hit dada?"

"It was her or me," you tease while folding additional clothes for her to put in her bag.

"It's too early," he complains while he gently shakes Sumi causing another loud scream to leave her smiling face.

"No it's not Suki."

"Yes it is, I'm on fucking vacation."

"Language. At this point, that's gonna be her first word," you scold hitting his leg with a blanket.

───  ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅  ───

By the time Kirishima, Mina, and Denki arrived, Bakugou was already shoving the diaper bag into their hands.

"Ok so if she's fussy, try entertaining her first, and if that doesn't work check her diaper or try feeding her, and if that doesn't work-," you tried explaining but Bakugou interrupted you.

"She'll be fine, don't call unless it's an emergency. Seriously," he said emphasizing the last time part.

"Don't worry girl! Everything will be all good! Just go out and try not worry about anything," Mina added.

A sudden realization washed over Denki's face,"Wait. What do we do if she poops?"

"Bye! Get out!," Bakugou quickly responded ushering them out the door, "and if you call because she poops, I will kill you dunce face," he whispers.