What will they do when your pregnant

In this context, the reader was born in a female body and since two women can't impregnate each other your got a donor or the genes were made in a laboratory or maybe you did some magic idk it's Nevermore.

This one was also a request! <3

Characters are 18+ for this preference.

Wednesday

- Acts like she isn't that excited but is really happy to start a family with you and will do everything in her power to protect you and the baby.

- Thing is looking forward to playing with the baby and literally becomes the kid's childhood friend.

- Her having visions about your child's future when she touches your belly.

Enid

- So excited yet so anxious.

- Scared that she won't be a good mother.

- Buys everything she finds for your pregnant journey and for the baby.

- Tells everyone that your pregnant as soon as she knows.

Xavier

- Cries when you tell him your pregnant. (Happy tears of course.)

- Does everything he can to make your pregnancy as comfortable as possible.

- Holds your hand while you give birth.

- Promises himself that he will always be there in the life of the baby unlike his father.

- Has so many ideas for names.

Tyler

- Makes sure that the Hyde gene didn't transfer to the baby.

- Makes you various pregnant cravings.

- If someone makes a rude comment on the fact that your pregnant or one you belly that is getting bigger, he Hydes in them (doesn't kill them but you know, scares them.)

- Is pacing back and forth in your hospital room while you give birth.

- Promises himself that he won't be like his father.

Ajax

- Is super nervous when you tell him because he's scared that he won't be a good father.

- Is actually the best father.

- Is super excited when your belly starts to get bigger.

- Doesn't let anyone touch your belly.

- Hopes that the baby won't have snakes.

Rowan

- Happiest man on earth when you tell him your pregnant.

- Holds you belly when it's big to help you with the weight for a few minutes.

- Cries while thinking about what your family will be like.

- Does everything for you. (Bro almost washes you in your bath.)

- He's probably into the whole *doing it with a pregnant woman* thing if you know what I mean.

Bianca

- Doesn't let her mother near her or even look at her.

- Doesn't let you work too much.

- Will fight everyone that tries to hurt you. (Even when your not pregnant but when you are her protectiveness is like 1000 times more there and noticeable.)

- Will spoil you with snacks

- Will cuddle with you every time she can.