Chapter 1: Fired

??? POV

SPLASH

"WHAT THE F*UCK THIS IS NOT MY ORDER" ..... Great, now I am covered in steaming hot coffee. "I WANTED A VENTI CARAMEL MACCHIATO, WITH NO FOAM". "Ma'am but a macchiato has to have foam in it or else it's not a macchiato". "I DON'T CARE, YOU'RE THE BARISTA, MAKE MY ORDER RIGHT ." This crazy lady has been a thorn in my side for 10 wasted minutes of life that I won't ever get back. "Ma'am you are on my last nerve today, I will remake your coffee for free, if you stop going into my breathing space. "ARE YOU TALKING BACK TO ME, A SERVING CUSTOMER, I WANT TO TALK TO YOU MANAGER."

Time skip

Great, I stand my ground and get fired from my job at Starbucks, now I have to find a new job. Walking down the street to get to the bus stop at 5:00pm is going to suck because everyone is getting out of work. When all I could have done was shut my Fucking mouth and work till 7:00pm to avoid rush hour.

As I was just reaching the bus sto-

*Ring* *Ring* * Ring*

Incoming call from Knick Knack

🟢- Accept 🔴- Decline

🟢- Accept

"Yellow Knick Knack Patty Wack Give a Dog A Bone '' I said. "...........you know I don't like it when you call me that S'Winter" Nick teases back at me. "Fine, what did you want anyways"?, I said as I sat on the bench at the stop. "Just calling to check in on my favorite Roommate~" he said in a singing voice. "........First Lilly, Mac, and Hazel would be sa-.." I got cut off. "You got fire didn't yo-". I cut him off "NOOoo I....... didn't.......... How do you know?". "You would normally not answer at 5:00 because the store gets busy, and your boss would have your ass if you were on your phone" he says. I don't answer for a minute "You/I snap at customer again" we said at the same time. "Winter, this is your 3rd job in the last 6 weeks, and it is only the 8th of October. This job you didn't even last a month" he tells me. "I-......I know it's just hard to adjust after what happened last year" I said sadly. "I know Winter it's been hard on all of us since......The Accident" I hear his voice echo.........

I hear brakes screeching

"w......w.........WINTER" Nick shouted into the phone. I went to talk again when...

HONK HONK HOOOOONK

"Sorry Nick the bus just got here I will talk to you when I get home" I say. ".... Ok...Stay safe...bye" he says back. "Bye" I hung up. As I walk on to the bus and pay the driver, I walk to the middle section of the bus and sit. As I was about to put my headphones on, I realized that I sat across from a mother and her daughter. I wave at the little girl and just as the little girl was about to wave back, her mother pulls her closer and says, "Don't talk to strangers Honey......Especially if you can't see their Eyes." She glared at me.

*sigh* Man, people these days are ruder and more judgmental of the little things.... Just because I wear a cover over my eyes doesn't mean I'm a Criminal. I have 2 eye conditions, I have Heterochromia which means I have two different eye colors and Photophobia which also means my eyes are sensitive to light.

3rd POV

Winter gets off at the next stop, and starts walking to her apartments, just as she's about to walk up the steps.....

SLAP

She gets hit in the face which is a.... piece of paper? She grabs the paper off her face and reads. "Freddy's Fazbear Pizzeria is now hiring for a night time Janitor....Pay will be discussed in an interview...... Please Called this Number 884-###-###.... Hope you have a FazTastic Day"

To be Continued

HI THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE IT BYE

~Word count: 662~