Chapter 2: Different Setting

This chapter takes place on the episode Minecraft FNAF 6 Pizzeria Simulator - MOLTON FREDDY'S BEST FRIEND! (Minecraft Roleplay) but with some changes. And this chapter mainly is about what happens in the episode, except at the end. And I will be skipping mini-games at the moment, until the main character gets introduced.

Bryan POV

"All right, another day at Freddy's Fazbear Pizzeria,"I said.

I ran inside, past the front desk. "Ok got my security key card and...are right let's see what my friends are up to day". The Doors Open.

"HELLO EVERYONE!" I shouted. As I walk in, I see Mr. Hippo, Funtime Chica and Rockstar Foxy sitting at a........table on the stage?

"Ugggh, Bryan here" Funtime chica said

"Ohhh" Mr. Hippo goan

"HI Bryan" RockStar Foxy said

"Welcome back" Springtrap said

"Well that was anticlimactic, I've been having a great day toda-" I say as I look up slowly to see.

"MISs mE" said the mound of wire's and endo's hanging from the ceiling,

"ah....ah..ah aha ......Mo..lten.....freddy" I nervously chuckle

  "What is that thing?" Springtrap said. "So this is what you all have been afraid of this whole time" Springtrap continued , and gestured to Molten. Then we find out Springtrap and Molten know each other, Foxy didn't know Molten had multiple animatronics in one body, and then Security Puppet walked over to say Hi. I asked if Puppet could be removed from the premises, but they said no. Me and Springtrap went back and forth arguing, saying he can fix them to not scare the kids away.

  "YOU cAn't fiX me AfTon" Molten sighed. "YES I can, I can put you back together again" Springtrap said. Then Springtrap and Molten on their own, I asked Funtime Chica where her husband is? (AI Spring Bonnie, Not Afton). She said he's at Jon's Pizzeria, then gave me and Puppet some pancakes. Then I see Molten walking off.

"WAIT.....do you...want to go to the shops...with us"? I questioned them.

   Molten chuckled, "WHy, SO I can rEplAce ROcksTar FrEDdy". "Why would we replace him, WAIT DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS". He said Freddy was at a daycare or something, then walked away. I turned to Springtrap and said "Soooo, what do you have planned with him"? "I plan to repair him-", "HOW are you going to repair an animatronic, especially like that"? Foxy cut Springtrap, and which Springtrap yelled back "DON'T QUESTION WHAT I CAN DO. I MADE ALL OF YOU". "I am questioning you, explain everything to.....me...now" Foxy fired back. "Everything will be revealed soon," Springtrap said in a scary voice.

Time skip __________

3rd POV

   Bryan and his animatronics finally arrived at Dumpster Driver Weekly. Bryan and Mr. Hippo were arguing whether or not Mr. Hippo could smell or not, Funtime Chica was scared that Molten followed them or not, Puppet was just looking around and Springtrap was just plotting in slients. Bryan then asks why Funtime Chica had pancakes on her. "Because I didn't Molten to get them"

*I feel like I am forgetting to tell everyone something....mmmmmm.....I will figure it out later.*

   "LOOK HOW CUTE THE PAPER PLATES ARE....AWWWW" Bryan Gushed at the Paper pals on the teh board. Then Springtrap bought them, and showed them to Bryan. Springtrap said "I assumed you didn't have any Iron coins on you so I bought it for you. You need Iron coins not diamonds, gold, or emerald coins to buy at this shop and Baby's not online to convert the coins". Then Funtime Chica gave the store owner a cake. Foxy goans and says he's tired of cake.