Witching Hour

Okay. So I'm really not supposed to go advertising books in a book cover shop. But then I thought —it's my book cover shop.
😂😂😂

Anyway... It's Witching Hour people, my very first novel on wattpad.

OUT NOW!!!

Blurb: Marty says    'No matter the dumb things you do, never get yourself expelled

Blurb:
Marty says
    'No matter the dumb things you do, never get yourself expelled. Supposing it does happen, you might end up like me -shipped to live with your Uncle Gerald and his family in Maile, because your parents determined they can't handle your "criminal tendencies". Things might get complicated. You may find out everyone from your mother's side, including your mother, is a sorcerer; and Maile, your maternal hometown, is the international center of magic. But you're a muggle with the Curse of Sight (meaning you can see the mystic world hidden from ordinary people, but have no magic of your own).

Next, you will probably decide to expose the dirty secrets of Maile -just for the fun of it- and end up meddling with ancient legends and dangerous magic. A boy will pop up, and he will be handsome, strong, and charismatic. You may not know how to handle what you feel for him, but everything will turn out okay. Maybe... Okay, it won't.

Assuming you make it up to this point, then things will definitely get very out of hand. Not only will the people you love be in grave danger, but the actions you take might also be the difference between life and death for millions of persons.

If you're still alive to this point... That's some crazy amount of luck you have there.'

༺♡༻

This is the link to the book;
https://www.wattpad.com/story/322503689?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=dugo_reyn&wp_originator=VSJeRRC099APfuNh%2BbqzHJRKuJ2V%2Bd%2B0Qf1ytPWILIarnYbHFV9Gf%2F3Lp5M1TFGzqzratU3PIvI56kJS0jjDMZDmfley35pzZPBCGV1loBE1Ow3Ik4cRgA8E%2F%2FZNlWSe

Please check it out
🙏 🙏 🙏