Chapter 9 Izuku Vs Nomu

3RD PERSON POV

"Tomura Shigaraki, All For One's student." Byleth stared down at who she thinks will be her opponent.

"Oh no Pro Hero Byleth. I'm not your opponent. He is." A creature appeared out of nowhere. The creature was purple with a yellow beak and an exposed brain. "Nomu is your opponent. His purpose is to kill All Might."

"Let's put it to the test." Byleth got into a fighting stance.

"Nomu, attack this teacher," Shigaraki commanded. "Stain the ground with her blood."

IZUKU MIDORIYA'S POV

Okay, what do we do? Belladonna is terrified of water. Sero's tape and Kaminari's won't work well in water. Most of Konan's papers are soggy.

Wait, I have a plan. It's a high risk, high reward. It should work out. "Girls, I have a plan. They may have us at a disadvantage but they won't win." I gave them my determined look. I fought at disadvantages before Dad found me.

"What's your plan Izuku?" Konan asked me. "I have some idea what to do but let's hear you out."

SAKURA HARUNO'S POV

Asui is close to passing out. The heat is too much for her. I have some medicine for fevers in my pocket. I placed Tsuyu on the ground. "Hinata, Tatsumaki hold them off!" I yell out. I can't cure Tsuyu's fever and fight at the same time.

Tatsumaki didn't respond and just threw the villains away like they were five pound dumbbells.

Hinata started using a form of martial arts to fend off the villains. She's barely holding them off.

"Asui, I need you to lean your head forward."

"Ribbit." Asui groaned and tried with all of her strength to lift her head. I slowly gave her the medicine. The medicine will take time to work.

I look to see that Tatsumaki is losing more energy. It's from exhaustion and some of our enemies have energy draining quirks.

I picked up Tsuyu and gave her to Tatsumaki. "Protect Tsuyu and rest. I will fight these guys."

MELISSA SHIELD'S POV

There are a lot of them! They want to kill Uncle Toshi! It doesn't help that he is near retirement!

FLASHBACK

RING! RING! RING!

I woke up from the ringing of my phone. Who's calling me at seven in the morning? It's from Uncle Toshi. It's a bit unusual when he's doing hero work.

"Melissa I need to speak with you." Uncle Toshi called me. "It's urgent."

I'm worried it's unlike Uncle Toshi to act like this. "Where are you?"

"I'm at home. I have already informed your father about this." I slowly got out of bed. "The door is unlocked." Uncle Toshi hung up. I took my glasses, got dressed, and walked out of my house. Uncle Toshi does not live too far away from my house.

When I arrived I let myself in. Uncle Toshi is sitting on the couch with a serious look on his face. I'm I in trouble? He's usually happy and calm. "Have a seat."

I sat on the other end of the coach. "What's going on?" I asked with a concerned look.

"I need your help. This is a very disturbing detail. If you don't want to help then that's fine." Uncle Toshi lifted his shirt to reveal a wound.