Little Miss Perfect pt1

So it's a time skip fifth year bc 15= drama

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer before Penelope's fifth year was a chaotic one, her aunt had recently divorced her husband and her mother decided she comes stay at their home despite them barely having room with a family of 8 but now adding 3 more people nothing would be quiet.

"Yea but like, who're you going to date next? You've practically dated our whole male population of Hogwarts." Dorcas asked. "I've only dated 9 guys." Penelope said.  "You're not even 15 yet." Dorcas said.

"List them off." Penelope said.

"Ok let's see. Chester Yellowstone, you briefly dated that dude uhhh MARCUS BROWN, Rowan Keys, Ezra Thomas, Silas Silk, Waylen James, Robert Robbinson, Zaiden Abbott-"

"Ugh regret that one, never trust a boy with an Aidan in their name."

"And last and definitely least, Barty Crouch Jr." Dorcas said. "How can someone at that age be abusive?'' Penelope said. "You broke up with him because of his little gang right?" Dorcas asked. "Um, I broke up with him but he keeps sending me letters." Penelope said.

"...No." Dorcas said.  "What do you mean?" Penelope asked.  "You know what he's like Lola, he's terrible." Dorcas said.  "He's trying to scare into getting back with him." Dorcas said.

"The devil doesn't bargain Lola."

"But I'm pretty sure Sirius Black, Barry Huxley and Peter Pettigrew like you." Dorcas said.  "Nope, Barry's my best guy friend we'd never ever date." Penelope said.  "You should try dating women it's worth it." Dorcas laughed. 

"Hey Penelope?" Her younger cousin's friend said opening her door. "Little shit opening the door without knocking." Penelope said to herself.  "Your mum made some food, if you wanted to come out to eat some." He smiled. He had been trying to get Penelope out of her room because her cousin said he had a crush on her but Penelope wasn't into 9 year olds.

"Hold on DD." Penelope said setting the phone down. "Don't open my door without knocking again." Penelope said slamming her door.

"Did Slughorn send you your school supplies?" Dorcas asked.  "Yep, I can't wait to get to Hogwarts since I'm now the Ravenclaw prefect." Penelope said.  "Heard The Marauders are throwing a party in honor of the new year the Saturday after the first week, you should totally come this time." Dorcas said. "I'm not sure, I'm probably busy with prefect duties." Penelope said. "I know Black would be thrilled to see you, he fancies you." Dorcas said. "Isn't he dating Mary MacDonald? " Penelope asked. "They broke up." Dorcas said.

"Interesting... "

*~*~*

1 month later Penelope and her family made it to kings cross station ready to see her off for her 5th year of Hogwarts. "Te amo mamita." Penelope's mother said hugging her youngest. "Bye mami." Penelope said kissing her mother's cheek. "Stay safe okay, and stay away from boys." Her dad said. "How can I when boys can't stay away from me?" Penelope said making her father laugh. "Even though you'll be a legal adult next year, you'll always be my little girl." He said hugging Penelope.

"Bye losers." Penelope said waving goodbye to her brothers.  "Oh no you don't!" Jeremy said taking her into a chokehold.  "Bitch!" Penelope said kicking his calf.  "Ow!" Jeremy said rubbing his calf.  "Ay, Jeremiah deja de molestar a tu hermana". Their mother said. "Byeee!" Penelope said riding her trolley into the wall.