Welcome to the BAU

Y/n's POV
I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock going off at 7:45 am. Damn it I forgot it is my first day of work today. I quickly got up and went to my closet to retrieve my clothes for the day which were a beautiful lace tank top with a blazer and matching pants. I got in my car and headed to the BAU headquarters.

I soon got to the headquarters and wandered inside after retrieving my information card. I then headed for the floor I worked on. I went to the elevator and was quickly joined by a beautiful girl with raven hair that flowed over her shoulders. She turned to me and held out her hand. "Hello! I'm Emily, Emily Prentiss and you are?"

She asked, "oh! I'm Y/N Shaw, I'm new here and I'm part of the Behavioral Analysis Unit."

"Me aswell, except I'm not new here, I've been here since I was 26, I'm of course only 30 now."

With that the Elevator doors opened to the floor and there were two men who seemed to be waiting for me. "Welcome Y/N, we've been expecting you."

"It's so nice to meet you in person!" A girl says as she runs up and hugs me. I immediately pulled back and pushed her away. "Wow Y/N your quite strong" another women bluntly states. "I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked them both, not knowing which one to ask first. The one I pushed steps forward, "I'm Penelope Garcia, we talked on the phone, do you remember?"
"I'm terribly sorry Garcia I didn't know it was you" I laughed and pulled her in for another hug.

"I'm Jennifer, but you can call me JJ, I really don't mind" the other blonde smiled. She held out her and immediately I shook it. " As you already know our names and the boys names we might as well show you where you work now" Hotch bluntly replies, I quickly follow after him and set my stuff down at my desk. "If you can't tell we're just working on paper work today" Emily says as she grabs my waist to move around me. I blush a little bit at the contact but shrug it off as nothing.

I don't hesitate to start on my work after seeing the pile of files already on my desk. I look up for a split second to see JJ staring at me, she then walked over. "You like what you see? Because I know you don't keep coincidentally looking at me, not that I mind it, but I know you should get to doing your work"

After she finished her sentence I look up and see Emily smirking at me, "She's not wrong little one, you seem to have a very bad staring problem" I look down and go back to my work, but it's cut off by Hotch making an appearance, "We have a case, please meet at the round table in about 10 minutes" I think about going to the bathroom since I haven't had the chance to since this morning. So I go anywho because I don't care.

I get up and walk to the bathroom and go potty, when I'm finished I head to the sink and wash my hands. While in the process of doing that I look up in the mirror to see Emily and JJ staring at me in awe. I turn around and glare at them before walking out of the bathroom, with them quickly tagging along. I sit down at my desk and resume with my work knowing I have to wait 5 more minutes until we can arrive to the room.

The five minutes is soon cleared when Hotch comes to get the team. I sit near the outer middle of the table and JJ and Emily decide to sit on both sides of me. JJ places her hand on my thigh while she explains the case, so I have to remain completely calm and quiet while she talks.

When she finished she says, "You did quite a good job for me didn't you Y/N, I would even say you had a spectacular performance" I think for a second then return my thoughts back to the case in front of me.