Part 6

It was one of those days where Han was just holed up in his room avoiding human interaction and just feeling drained no matter how much he slept. He came out of his room for the first time that day and could hear Hyunjin giggling with someone from his room. Han walked towards the door to see that it was cracked open. He peeked in to see I.N. sitting on Hyunjin's bed and them both watching something on Hyunjin's phone. Han pushed open the door and said "I.N. I didn't know you were here, what are you two watching?" Hyunjin and I.N. both jumped and locked the phone quickly looking guilty. Han raised an eyebrow at their suspicious behavior. He walked over to them and said awkwardly "Ok y'all are acting strange, did I walk in on something weird..." "Yeah... we were watching... porn! Yeah! So you should go." Hyunjin replied nervously. "You're watching what?!" Han asked with bug eyes. "No we are not! What the hell Hyunjin?! That's the best you could come up with??" I.N. said in an irritated tone. "I panicked!" Hyunjin said. "Well what are you actually watching that has y'all acting so weird?" Han said reaching for the phone. "Don't be mad." Hyunjin said unlocking his phone and handing it to Han. On the phone was a YouTube video titled 'Minsung Moments' paused on a moment of Lee Know staring lovingly at Han when he wasn't looking. Han stopped in his tracks looking at the image and asked "W-why are you watching this?" "I just find the videos interesting and really cute." Hyunjin said shrugging his shoulders. "Cute? This is a ship video of me and..." Han said trailing off as he looked at the paused video again. "Don't be mad, it's just for fun." Hyunjin pleaded. "I do have to say hyung, watching these clips, I see where Stay is coming from. Especially watching them all together in sequence like this. It does make the heart flutter." I.N. said giggling and covering his mouth.

"You and Lee Know hyung's relationship is quite special, it's pretty hard not to ship you two if I'm being honest. I like to watch things like this because there are things we don't see in the moment and it is interesting to see the members as Stay does, I hope you are not offended." Hyunjin said taking his phone back from Han. Han didn't say anything and just turned to walk out of the room. "He's mad isn't he? You just had to giggle like a school girl so loudly! Now he thinks we were making fun of him or something!" Hyunjin said pushing I.N. "Hey! I couldn't help it! I don't know how to act with things like this, I nervous laugh!" I.N. said feeling bad. Han went back to his room and sat on his bed in a daze. 'Why would my members watch something like that? Do they really think there is something more going on with me and hyung? Do they think there should be? Do they... all ship us?...' Han thought as he picked up his phone. His curiosity got the best of him and he searched up the video that Hyunjin and I.N. were watching. As he watched all the clips dating back all the way to their debut he began to have butterflies in his stomach. So many moments that he didn't notice before, moments where Lee Know was looking out for him or looking at him with pure love in his eyes. 'Could it be?...' Han thought. Suddenly the clip from their reality show before they debuted where Lee Know had to rap for the first time and Han held his hand came up. And the clip after that was Lee Knows elimination video message to Han. Han suddenly swiped off the video and locked his phone throwing it on the bed next to him. He curled up in a ball under the blanket and just stared off into space before falling asleep.

"Ahh finally time off. Should we do something?" Lee Know asked sitting on Han's bed one day. It was still pretty early in the morning and Han was laying down on his bed with his back against the wall. He had his head propped up in one hand and the other hand was holding his phone as he was watching some wildlife documentary. "Hello?? Did you hear me? Do you want to do something?" Lee Know asked turning his body to face Han. "Meh." Was all Han muttered, still half asleep and engrossed in his video. Suddenly Lee Know laid down on the bed next to Han, face to face. He pushed Han's phone down and looked him in the eyes as he said "Get up. We are going somewhere." "And what if I say no?" Han said. "I didn't ask so that's not an option." Lee Know said bluntly. Lee Know got up and started rummaging through Han's closet. "Hey! What are you doing now?" Han said sitting up. "I'm packing your bag. You are coming to my hometown with me." Lee Know said as he threw a duffel bag on the bed and started throwing random shirts and pants out as well. "Hey! Stop throwing random shit, these don't even go together!" Han called out. But Lee Know didn't stop. "Ok ok I will go, just stop destroying my room, and let me pack, you have no fashion sense." Han said walking over to the closet and browsing through the clothes carefully. Lee Know walked over to the bed and sat down as Han started to throw clothes at him. "Since you are making me go, you can pack it for me." Han said as he threw different articles of clothing at Lee Know. Lee Know just smiled contently at the back of the busy Han as he threw clothes at him over his shoulder. "Should I also help you pick out some underwear for the trip?" Lee Know asked teasingly starting to head towards his dresser. "What?! No! I do not need help with that hyung!" Han said darting for the dresser and standing in front of it like he was guarding it. Lee Know laughed and moved closer to Han saying in a lower tone "You do realize we change in front of each other backstage all the time, it's nothing I haven't seen before." Han gulped at the sudden tone change in Lee Knows voice and his heart began to beat faster as he got closer to him. "Hyung." Han pleaded in a soft voice as he pressed himself against the dresser to be further away from him. Lee Know had to suppress a smile as he turned back around to walk towards the door. Han exhaled loudly as he grasped his chest for a moment trying to calm himself down before Lee Know turned back around to face him. "Alright I'm going to go home and pack my bag now so don't take too long finishing yours up." Lee Know said leaving Han's room and heading back to his apartment.