Chapter 2 Friend's or "Foes"!!???

Philip POV: I was in the helicopter and watch my country getting further away until it know where to be seen as i sat down and ask the Pilot of the helicopter where is the UN academy but he ignore me like wtf 😒😒😒 i brush it off until he told me where almost there😑😑😑... i waited for a few hours now until i saw an island where all Countries and another island where all States go, as i think about that would mean some of my provinces are in the other island as a freshmen the same us me i was im hoping there ok as we landed i saw mal,indo,viet, Singapore,and other countries as well especially the once i associated by the ASEAN organization, i went down in the helicopter and Mal and Indo saw me rush over me, Ahh hey ouch i just got here, Philip we missed you its been so long Mal said. I pick myself up and help mal and indo up to there knees, and help me with my lauggage. I ask why are we waiting here for, We are waiting for Asean and the other Organization Singapore said, ok i replaid. While we were playing i call my brother's to tell them im ok...

America POV; I was in my classroom and we were talking about history, i was so tired i stop listening for a sec and look at the window until i saw the freshmen outside in our school waiting for Sir. UN and the other Organization there but till i saw a familiar face but i just can't put my brain into work, someone slam my table and told my name, Mister America!!!. oh hello sir EU, why are you not paying attention in my class, sorry sir i wasn't paying attention i was distracted by the butterfly's yah Butterfly🦋✨. Ok fine but consider this a war__,

Speaker; Attention all i want EU, ASEAN, and Nato outside now, our new students are here i want everyone to be welcoming as possible 🙂🙂🙂.

Ok class it's seems ill be gone for awhile pls wait till the bell rings ok see you tomorrow Sir EU said until he left, i wonder if i would know this person if i get close to him.

Philippines POV: Kuya hello ara na ako sa Academy naga hulat kami kay UN at iba ka Organization.
Martial; Ehbwhijh okbhsu phojshiip, kuya naga dulah ka hindi batiyun i cut of ko danay bye
Call Ended...
I stop calling my brothers for a sec till i hear a voice it was coming from the crowd and. It was the head master UN and ASEAN with 2 other Organization i was between with mal and indo.
UN Speech;
Ok everyone im Sir. UN and this is Sir, ASEAN, Sir EU, and Sir Nato today they will pick you what dorms your on Asia, Europe, South and North America, and Africa but if you're in a part of the organization you will be following with EU, ASEAN, Nato and other Organization but i know some of you are in the ASEAN organization and a few EU and Nato. and now ASEAN will get his South East Asian associates if you here your name go to ASEAN...Taiwan,
Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Timor Leste, and last but not least Philippines...
When he told my name i went up to ASEAN with my friends and associates once were done they told us get in to the vans and pick up our stuff and gave us the box full of uniform and book's too and went of...

They gave us a tour of the island's then they show us wth staying on apparently we each have our own cabin plus the island's is huge even though the school is a few Miles away i feel like im in campsite not an academy apparently ASEAN told us since we are an organization we own some parts of the island that's wth it makes it here our place to stay in but there were 2 more other countries one i particularly familiarize the face and the other i heard about him but i dont know him as well😑😑😑...
Author you wanna know who the 2 countryhumans wth phil talking about here...

Until i realize it was China. CHINA!!! , INDIA!!! come here and meet the new students ASEAN said, Hello there fair Dorm or Schoolmate im China and this is India...

China POV:While i was greeting some of my fellow countries i stumble upon a cute little shorty i mostly adore, well well isn't it my Pearl, Oh hello China nice to see you again, Phil replaid, Well i didn't know you will attend here my pearl😏😏😏.

Philip POV; With His flirtation it was awkward and the same time frustrating in the same time he's a bit worse than spain(at least spain is gd at flirting) him self even though the nickname is actually my nickname except he keeps putting "MY"in the term Pearl, i just wanna smack him in the Face😹😈😹. Hey China you shouldn't talk to phil like that you know, Viet said, Oh my scincirly my apologies i didn't know that i made you uncomfortable My Pearl im sorry, China said in flirtatious, Cheeky way. Im gladly viet was here with me i mean he's my Best friend, Ok that's enough ASEAN said ok i want you and India take them their Cabin's...

Author; If you wanna know wth the Cabin's look like here...

These are the Cabin's look like,  one of it is Phillip Cabin, can you guess which one, tell me in the comments below it will be revealed soon

India took me to my cabin and it looks beautiful in the outside and inside. Outside there is a Sunflower 🌻 or Sun above the door or wall, inside was abit spacious and above the stairs was a big soft bed...

 Outside there is a Sunflower 🌻 or Sun above the door or wall, inside was abit spacious and above the stairs was a big soft bed

I was excited India left the room and took the others to theirs Cabin's

Author: Hello there i like to inform these image are hints and also there is a secret hint and also i have a few information about this,
Some of the Cabin's have 2 rooms one master bedroom the other bunk beds and some Cabin's like Philip have 1 bedroom.

To be Continue...
Sorry i have to ended here so it can be process to the next Chapter...