Justin likes me?

We'll.... Idk how this is going to turn out but I'll work hard. Also not the best time to start a book with finals coming up but I'm gonna do this guys. Haha no. So basically my names emma and I'm a huge belieber so I decided to write this book. Hope you enjoy :)

-"EMMA! GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE BEFORE YOU MISS YOUR BUS!!!"
God my dad has anger issues, fuck I forgot to charge my computer. Ugh Mr.legkey is going to kill me.
-EMMA!!!!
-Ok Ok I'm coming dad!
Why does my life have to be so horrible. WTF. OUCH. JIMMY!!!!!!
- Yessss?
- Why the fuck would you put ketchup on the stairs
- we'll ik dad always gets mad at you when you miss the bus so obvi I want you to miss the bus.
- Fuck you moron
- Fuck you bitch!
God why does my sister have to be so hot, it's not okay that I like her. Wait. No I don't. Did I just say tha- OH MY GOD.
- Bye dad. Love you!
- Bye Emma! Love you Hun!

- Good morning! (Bus driver)
- Morning!

- Hey peter! Peter is my best friend. He's always there for me and im kinda a loner so he's really close with me.
- Hey Emma! Did you check your Instagram?
- No why?
- Because there's this guy who keeps commenting love emojis on your photos. I think it's Justin.
- No way! He's so h- I mean that's wierd what? Who would like me? ( justin is literally the hottest boy Ive ever seen but it would be kinda awkward to talk about that with Peter)
- Yeah.... Idk but if you actually like him I'm happy for you!
- Thx but I'll take care of it.

Ok so it's a little short but I'm actually proud of how it turned out! If people start reading this I plan on updating almost every day! Next chapter coming soon!