𝟐𝟓. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝.

The moon bathed the world in its light, while the stars glittered brightly in the otherwise clear and somber sky. Inside Khan's mansion, a man could be seen angrily hitting a punching bag. His beloved's words haunted his thoughts, filling him with strange emotions and deep frustration that he couldn't shake.

Dressed only in track pants, sweat glistened on his exposed chest as it trickled down from his forehead. His ocean-blue eyes, tinged with redness, masked their true beauty.

❝Sir, we received this envelope addressed to Mrs. Khan,❞ announced a burly man named Robert, entering the gym. Seeing his master in a fit of rage, Robert approached hesitantly. Musa, already agitated by earlier events, was stunned to see the envelope.

Removing his black gloves, Musa opened the envelope. The words inside caused his face to flush with anger.

❝You're mine, sweetheart.❞

There was no name on the letter, only the address: To Mrs. Fayra Hassan Khan.

❝Who sent this, Robert?❞ Musa demanded, grabbing Robert by the collar. His voice echoed with fury. Robert, Musa's bodyguard, knew all too well the consequences of his master's anger.

❝I—I don't know, sir,❞ Robert stammered, tilting his head in fear. Musa took a sharp breath and shoved Robert away. Robert retreated, his eyes wide with fear, as Musa grappled with the letter's message.

Despite his aversion to her, Musa's heart raced, and his eyes were troubled.

❝Get a bodyguard for her and keep me informed of everything. Follow her to the ice cream parlor and make sure she's safe,❞ Musa instructed firmly. Robert nodded and left, leaving Musa alone.

Musa stormed into his familiar room, his jaw set and chest heaving. Inside, his eyes locked with Fayra's gray ones. She stood there, her hair loose, holding a hairbrush. Her eyes widened as the brush fell when she saw his bare chest.

Her breathing quickened, and fear was evident as she saw the envelope he held. Without hesitation, he slammed her against the wall, gripping her throat. A single tear fell from her beautiful gray eyes.

❝You are fucking mine! Get that through your thick skull,❞ he roared, his rage palpable. It felt as though the walls around them were trembling.

Fayra swallowed hard as he threw the envelope at her. Releasing her throat, he took a moment to compose himself, pulling at his hair in frustration. Fayra, trembling, picked up the envelope and read its contents. Panic and fear were clear on her face as she realized the gravity of the situation.

She wanted to deny knowing anything about the stalker, but knowing her words would have no impact, she stayed silent, tears streaming down her face. Musa watched her, his own breath catching as he saw her distress.

He cupped her face, meeting her gray eyes, and warned her to remain silent. His rage was intense, and she couldn't bear to meet his gaze. She tried to push him away, but he pulled her close, kissing her lower lip and savoring her taste, which he had come to crave.

❝You taste like mine, Hayati (life),❞ he murmured against her lips, sending shivers down her spine. Tears continued to flow as she tried to push him away, but he was too absorbed in the moment to notice.

He licked her lower lip, resting his forehead against hers, breathing in her scent which brought him a strange sense of peace. He was finding a sense of belonging in her, and she was his.

Wrapping his arms around her lower back, he pulled her tightly against him. Despite her attempts to push him away and her evident fear and hatred, Musa kissed her hand gently, which had been covering his mouth. Fayra pulled it away, surprised.

❝You're mine—just for amusement,❞ he said, his words echoing around the room. He laughed mockingly, holding her close. Fayra stared at him in stunned silence, her tears dried, her lips parted, and her mind blank, facing the cold-hearted man who was her husband.

❝Mr. Khan, I'd rather die than be yours.❞

_______________________________