Uh-Oh

Annie's Pov
Armin and I walked to a little place filled with beautiful flowers. I really didn't want to talk to him right now. I wasn't in a good mood. Not even in a good mood with him. But this feeling I feel when I look at him. His captivating looks. Why him?
End of Pov

"Look Annie, I know about last night and know that you are in a bad mood with me. Just please listen."
"Armin I only have like, 5 minutes until my next class... make it quick." She said while crossing her arms and looking at the healthy green grass and flowers. "Ok. Umm I just hope a certain person doesn't see us. Look Annie, I had this feeling for a long time and I never knew for myself that I would tell you this in person but.." He sighs for a moment. "But I think I.. I..."
"Armin come on I don't have all day." She said with those blue eyes that are glowing from the hot sun. "I THINK I LIKE YOU!" He yelled possible for everyone to hear. But luckily no one did.

Armin's Pov
I was relieved that no one heard me yell but the looks of Annie's face expression was just telling me "what did he just say?" I never knew I would tell her but I did.
End of Pov

"Armin! Think! You have a cute girlfriend as you would call it! It's too late now! If you break her heart she will not only be sad... she'll be angry Armin! I know her even though I never talked to her! Why did you even tell me this now! I'm telling you it's to --" She was cutt of by a wonderful feeling on her lips that she never felt before. It was Armin.

Annie's Pov
Armin is kissing me. He did it again. Did he really mean what he said? I felt like I was under a spell. I felt this way because I couldn't pull away from him. His soft warm hands touching my waist begging me to go in closer. I did. I wasn't thinking. I had kissed back.
End of Pov

They both felt a feeling someone was coming. They didn't even bother to pull away. Until they heard a faint cry. Uh-Oh.