The New Boy?

The dark brown haired boy walked through the doors of his new school. Girls looking over their shoulders with their little love eyes meaning their in love. It had to be the new boy.

Annie quickly ran down the hallway looking for Armin. Armin and Annie decided to be friends for now. Without looking she tripped.

Annie's Pov
I felt warm hands hold me tight before I fell. I had my eyes shut. I was thinking about Armin holding me. Apparently it was a boy. A boy. A cute one. His green eyes with his soft brown hair. He pulled me up looking straight at me. His sweet soft smirk. He was just anonymous to me.
End of Pov

Annie said, "Hi." with a sly smile. "Hi, my name is E-Eren. How about you?" He had a nervous feeling inside him he never felt with a girl.
"M- my na-me is Ann-ie." She sounded more nervous than before. He kept holding her close to him enough space to kiss. Armin all of a sudden came walking down the hallway. Annie pulled away from Eren. She sensed something. Eren was up to no good. Armin was standing right in between them. The jealousy he felt about them being so close. Jealousy and anger. He quickly grabbed Annie by the arm leaving Eren.

Eren's Pov
With my own eyes I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen out of all the girls I met. Her eyes, just like ocean color. I saw the girl of my dreams be pulled away from my arms into a boy. A blonde boy. That jerk. Love at first sight.
End of Pov

Armin pulled Annie into a dark classroom where they wouldn't be seen. "Annie! What were you doing with Him?!"
"Nothing he just asked me for my name until YOU CAME! In fact why do YOU care?! Your not even my boyfriend remember?!" She said with an angry look across her face.
" I care because... I care because." Armin didnt know what to say. Annie was right. Why did he care? Armin left the room thinking. Annie also left the room agrier than before.