34

Chapter 34

    The girl who was surrounded by stars was about the same height as Xu Luofei.

    When she was talking, the people around her unconsciously lowered their voices, as if they were afraid of disturbing her.

    "Brother Zihang, is this your girlfriend?" The girl looked in the direction of Yu Yaxin with critical eyes.

    But when she saw her face, the girl's eyes paused for a moment.

    In the inexplicable eyes of everyone, she looked at Yu Yaxin again.

    Seeing the slender waist and long legs, envy flashed across the girl's eyes, but after realizing what happened, the envy disappeared immediately.

    She showed a disdainful expression, and said arrogantly, "It's not that good, brother Zihang, what do you like about her?"

    Cheng Zihang didn't give her any face, and said directly, "Prince Sui, are you serious?" You should take a good look at my girlfriend, she is so perfect, you should ask me what I don't like about her."

    "Huh!" Wang Ziyi glared at him angrily, and when he looked at Yu Yaxin again, she suddenly found Yu Yaxin Xu Luofei behind Xin.

    When she saw Xu Luofei's face, she paused again, and then looked down, seeing that she was about the same height as herself, she immediately became happy, pointed at Xu Luofei and asked, "Oh, who is that behind your girlfriend?"

    Cheng Zi Hang looked at Xu Luofei, and found that she was also looking at Wang Zizhen with big cute eyes. Wang Zizhen pointed at her very impolitely, but she was not angry, and there was still a little curiosity in her eyes.

    He couldn't help but secretly sighed in his heart that this 'green plum' is so stupid and doesn't know right from wrong.

    Wang Zizhen is annoying and difficult to get along with, and often plays the eldest lady's temper, but she is not angry.

    And he had shown kindness to her from the very beginning, but she kept targeting him.

    "Her name is Xu Luofei, and she is my girlfriend's friend."

    "Oh." Wang Ziyi looked at Xu Luofei intently, from top to bottom, and from bottom to top, so that no one around could guess what she was thinking. .

    She leaned towards Xu Luofei again, trying to poke her face with her fingers.

    Xu Luofei avoided it, and asked a little aggrieved, "What are you doing?"

    Yu Yaxin was also a little confused by Wang Ziyi, seeing that she was about to make a move, she quickly pulled Xu Luofei behind her to protect her.

    "Damn! She's so cute!" Wang Zihang had the expression of discovering the New World, "It's like my SD doll at home!"

    "Prince Sui, don't speak foul language!" Cheng Zihang said sternly.

    When the others saw that she was so interested in Xu Luofei, their faces changed a little.

    Zhao Xuefeng in the crowd also recognized Xu Luofei, his eyes lit up, and then he was spotted by Zhao Xuerou who was beside him.

    Yu Yaxin saw Wang Ziyan looking at Xu Luofei with excitement, and she felt a little nervous for no reason. She looked at Cheng Zihang for help, "Zihang, who is this?"

    Cheng Zihang received a call from his girlfriend Of course, you can't ignore the signal for help, and immediately walked to Wang Ziyi's side and pulled her away.