Watch

Chapter 2

The moon shone off of my hair, glittering in its brilliance. I walk with a steady pace through out the city it is about one am.....if the helts catch me I don't care, I have my release slip. I slip around the corners of the large glass buildings. After walking for twenty minutes, I hear the howling of wolves, their beautiful song climbs inside me flowing through my every vein. It urges me to go forward. I try to fight it, but

I

Can't

Fight

It

I run, weaving through the narrow streets. I am full of energy, and I can't stop!My feet move so fast they feel numb. As I dart around another corner a bright light shines in my face, and fall back in a pile of dusty newspapers. Dazed, I can hear Link's voice ringing through the ominous city. "Hey Emby!" I slowly rise to my feet and dust myself off. "Where did you go?" I spat "And what was that for?" He gives a crooked grin "Well that was for reason of insanity, and where was I?" He acts as if he has to think about it "I left so they came to a empty house." I sit and stare at him his boyish features show only faintly at the moment, his black hair looks greasy yet well trimmed.... Like always. His eyes shine with mischief. I look away as I blurt out "What does your life consist of, Link? Hacking computer systems and scaring people?" He doesn't answer, instead he asks as his pale eyes shimmer "What are ya' doin' tonight,?" "I don't know" I reply "go home, get lectured by Oak, talk to you, sleep.....maybe." "Well maybe," Link whispers "we can do some thing different tonight."