The box :)

The box looks kinda like that. My friend is kinda helping.I keep asking them if it good a lot •.•

Muichiro picked up the box and walked over to Kokushibo. "Open it", Kokushibo said as he smiled at Muichiro. "Okay",Muichiro whispered as he lifted the lid open. Inside of the box was some special toys. "What are they?",Muichiro asked. Instead of answering,Kokushibo picked up a collar and put it around Muichiro's neck. "What did you put on me?" Muichiro mumbled. "Be quiet or I will make you." Kokushibo commanded. Muichiro nodded. 'Why ?' Muichiro thought to himself. "Why do I have to stay quiet?",Muichiro asked. Kokushibo dug his nails into Muichiro thighs,"Because I fucking said so.Bitch.",Kokushibo answered. 'Why was he being so mean now?' Muichiro asked himself. "Ow! Stop that hurts!", Muichiro whimpered. "Why? You body is enjoying it.", Kokushibo giggled. "What do you mean?", Muichiro mumbled. "You probably have a kink for pain",Kokushibo said. "What?",Muichiro questioned. "Nothing",Kokushibo said with a smile. "What is a kink?",Muichiro asked. "You will find out when your older. I promise.",Kokushibo answered as he got up,"Go to sleep now. I need to talk to someone.",Kokushibo left the room.

I going school(yes school)so I might make something at school :)