3. Agreement

Nevaeh

"Nevaeh, wake up," Lucifer prodded me.

"Five more minutes," I whinnied turning over in the bed.

The bed felt so comfortable that I didn't want to get up, I thought I deserved it after the night I had. Wait....bed?

I shot up in the bed looking around. This definitely wasn't my room. For one, the bed was too damn big, and second of all the decorations were ten times more than what I could afford.

"Lucifer where the fuck are we? And why the fuck am I in my human form?" I asked pulling the cover off my body.

"Well..." she started but I toned her out once I heard the toilet flush in the bathroom.

I slid off the bed sniffing, it was that damn wolf from the other day. He was probably going to try and kidnap me and make me his sex slave. Hell no I will kill his ass before I let that happen.

I slipped off the bed and crouched down on the side of it, I knew he would be able to scent me out, but he wouldn't be able to know my attack. He was a powerful wolf so I had to figure out his weakness before he could figure out mine. Ever since I was a kid, I could sense a powerful wolf; I thought it was something every wolf can do, but I realized that my ability was somewhat special. All wolves could tell who their alpha was it was a strong pheromone that they gave off and there was a whole ceremony blah blah blah politics that I am not involved in and don't care about.

The difference between me and other wolves is that I actually can tell what specific rank they hold. This wolf, this pervert, was an Alpha King. But what I didn't understand is why the hell he was here and not with his damn daddy.

When I heard the door open I stayed quiet holding my breath so that he wouldn't anticipate anything on my part. Okay here goes nothing.

I jumped from the side of the bed and threw my body towards his legs, something most people don't expect. He fell from the shock of me tackling him by the legs and I crawled up his body hitting him in the throat watching him choke. I didn't let up though, I pulled my fist back readying myself to hit him in the face when he threw me on the ground next to him. He got up trying to hover over me but I kicked him away and scrambled to my feet.

Okay he's fast, I'll give him that. But I'm quicker. I just have to get to the bathroom and I can jump out the window and take my ass home. I looked at the bathroom once making sure that he didn't see where I was headed. This was going to be hard since his large ass was damn near in front of the bathroom door. Gotta make a mad dash.

I stood up on my tippy toes and propelled myself forward toward the bathroom, before I could get in there, his arm snaked around my waist pulling my back to him.

"Let go you bastard!!!" I shouted kicking and flinging my head back. I guess he jerked his head back because all I felt was air.

"Please relax so I can explain," he said calmly.

"Not until you put me down," I said kicking my legs like a maniac.

"Please calm down so we can have a conversation Nevaeh," he said calmly.

I stopped all my kicking immediately, "How do you know my name?"

"The restaurant, remember," he asked. He seemed to relax again, and I tried to kick out of his hold again but his grip was tighter than I expected. Strong bastard.

"Let me go," I growled.

"As soon as you relax," he said I rolled my eyes. I growled in frustration. I wish he would let go so I could think straight without this buzz streaming through every spot where our bodies connected. I couldn't think straight with all the temptation which was him surrounding my entire body.