Renovation Complete

Finally, Emily and Max had achieved their goals. The hotel was now operational. Thanks to May and Javert, they have a lot of pre-orders.

In addition to purchasing a residence close by, Ron and Jane started working on the hotel's design. Now, Millie and her brother were 13 and 11, respectively. Javert had been asked to create the scripts for numerous new movie stories. May was still looking for a good job, but who knows.

Conner and Anne had been wed for about a month at this point. Additionally, they were considering adoption because Anne was unable to become pregnant owing to medical issues.

Now for our tale.

Emily's perspective

Max, see, our hotel is finally operational, and by the end of the month, we expect to have at least 400 visitors.

"We have come a long way, my sweetheart. Do you recall how we got acquainted?" He prompted me.

As I think back on that experience, I remark, "Of course, You were reparing the sign and Cosmo sprinted like anything, knocking the ladder down, and u held on the shattered sign for dear life, needless to say, ur tailbone was not good after that."

"Yes, if I had known that day would be the day I met the love of my life, I would have tripped like Superman." He boasted, displaying his chest and a hint of his abs.

I reply, trying to pull his shirt down, "Max Newman, stop making me blush." "What if Dorothy or Javert see?"

We all know how it would turn out, he said, "My uncle will make me pose for him, and Dorothy will flee to Edward, pleading for her life."

He responded with a poker face, "But there is one thing I wanted to ask you, Emily." I was scared by it. He isn't ending our relationship, is he?

He knelt on one knee. Is what I predict actually going to happen?

"Emily Rosabella Price, Will you marry me? I've loved you ever since you assisted me in overcoming my workaholic tendencies and in restoring this hotel." He said while removing a stunning diamond ring.

As I draw Max in for a kiss, I say, "YES, YES, I will marry you

As I draw Max in for a kiss, I say, "YES, YES, I will marry you."

I pulled things together after he kissed me back and I heard everyone cheering.You all knew, right? I enquired to everyone present.

May grabbed my hand and snapped a picture of my ring, then remarked, "Well, Max did mention he was planning something for you, we just did not know what that item was."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~POV of MaxLife was genuinely wonderful

Life was genuinely wonderful. We finally had our hotel set up, we were expecting visitors in the following month, and I had the best fiance. Each of us was toasting the hotel/our engagement.

Emily and I have already advanced to the next level, and a suite has already been reserved for us here. It's difficult to believe that I was once a blind workaholic who, if Emily, my Love, my breath of fresh air, had not saved me, I would have drowned in work.

I took an inebriated Emily to our suite while everyone retired to their rooms. As soon as we entered, Emily put her lips on my. After kissing her till she chose to take off her clothing, you probably may imagine what happened next.

Next Day Morning

Emily was sleeping next to me when I woke up, wearing only a bra. I feel like yesterday we bonded a little too much.

She approached me quickly after I did, and when we both turned to face one another, her ring was sparkling in the sunlight.

I kiss her sleepy face and her ring while saying, "Morning Love."

She pulled me up on top of her and murmured, "Morning, love," deepening our kiss.

"Love, we have to get up right now. Regarding the hotel food, we have that appointment with the chef ." Pulling her out of bed, I say.

"Do we need to go?" She complained like a 7-year-old Millie.

I firmly command her to leave the bed, knowing full well that it will cause her to tremble.

From hating the way we looked at each other to never being alone, Emily and I have come a long way.

And I never want that to change