HARMONIX Overview

"You're the 1st person to not want know me by my title"

" I want to know you, the real you"

Jung Iseul known as Isabella, a international superstar born from celebrity parents, decides to start a new journey in her career leaving America heading to South Korea, joining a group and quite quickly becoming the "IT Girl"   as Choi Yeonjun the rising star catches an eye for her, wanting to be closer to her, the real her

HARMONIX a kpop girl group under Pledis Entertainment debuted on May 7th 2019 with their song Picky Picky. One week after debut they got their first win and just 4 days after their debut album release the album entered Billboard charts, very quickly they became the 4th generation girl group leaders, they are the 2nd most known and loved girl group in Korea after blackpink and won countless awards including best new female artist during the 2019 MAMA Awards.  Many citizens were looking forward to their debut due to label Mates Seventeen and Nuest praising them and their various of appearances in shows and music videos and their all round talents and visuals.  The group consists of 7 members: Iseul, Minji, Soojin, Yiren, Remi, Gahyeon, and Eunji. Our main character Iseul became the 4th generation IT girl, and has her eyes on the 4th generation IT boy Yeonjun of TXT.  After both groups were guests on variety show Weekly Idol in January 2020 the groups quickly became best friends, which over time grew into more between Yeonjun and Iseul.  Keep reading to learn more about HARMONIX and their journey.

I do not own TXT, the imagine used in the cover, other groups or the songs used on my story, I only own my ideas.

Book and Group previously called "FEAR7ESS"