Isabella's Movie&TV&Discography

Movies&TV

~~America~~

Isabella's first acting gig was during an episode of Grey's Anatomy in 2008, she was a patient for 2 episodes.

She was then in an episode of Supernatural in 2009.

She played the young Elena Gilbert and Katherine Peirce, during flashback episodes of The Vampire Diaries.

Isabella voiced Mavis from Hotel Transylvania in 2011, and Hotel Transylvania 2 in 2015.  She also released a song called "Human" in which the esthetic matches Mavis.

~~Korea~~

She was in Netflix's Series "Busted" in 2018-2021, alongside her close Friend Sehun of EXO. She was the Times Tabel Master.

She also played Kim Yoona and Jung SooJung spirit in Hotel Del Luna in 2019

Discography

English Songs

Singles:

"Couple of Kids" Released in 2012
"Pretty Girl" Released in 2012
"Loner" Released in 2013
"Different" Released in 2013
"Human" Released in 2013
"Grave" Released in 2014
"Ceilings" Released in 2014
"In The Middle Of The Night" Released in 2014
"Knife Under My pillow" Released in 2014
"Happier Than Ever" Released in 2020
"Everything I Wanted" Released in 2021
"Living Hell" Released in 2021

First mini album: Self Sabotage Released in 2015

"Crash And Burn"
"It's Not Your Fault"
"Casuality Of Your Dreams"
"Self Sabotage"
"Novocain"
"I'm so lonely with you"
"Girl Next Door"
"We Never Even Dated"
"Take Me Nowhere"
"Look Who's Cryin' Now"

Features:

"Family" By The Weeknd & Isabella Jung Iseul Released in 2022

"OHMAMI" By Chase Atlantic featuring Isabella Jung Iseul Released in 2021

"Dopamine" By Isabella Jung Iseul & Siiickbrain Released in 2021

Korean songs

"SkyLine" Released in 2016
"Hope's For Tomorrow" Released in 2017
"In My Dream" Released in 2017
"Bomb" Released in 2019
"Do Or Die" Released on 2020
"Revolution" Released in 2020
"Tatto" Released in 2021
"WonderLand" Released in 2022
"Back In Vouge" Released in 2022
"Bicycle" Released in 2022

Isabella's first song "Couple of Kids" went viral on social media platforms as well as radios.  That was when she was first Known as an artist/title and not just as Eunwoo and Cleo's daughter. It won her, her very first music award in 2012 on the American Music Awards, and later a Grammy. "Pretty girl" was her next song to go viral, as many young women related to the song. "Loner" and "Different" told a story of Isabella's struggles "growing up a celebrity" "Different then all the other kids her age" "How at times she wish she could be someone else"  in 2011 after getting casted to voice act Mavis, she wrote a song which was esthetically based on Mavis. "Ceilings" she wrote very quickly and it is one of her most famous songs" In 2014-2015 she changed her genere of music, switching to more pop rock, rock and alternative rock, which is when she Released "In the Middle Of The Night", "The Knife Under My Pillow" and her first mini album "Self Sabotage"  Isabella then went to Korea, Trained and Debut as a kpop idol where she works as a soloist as well as a member of the group Harmonix.  "Happier Than Ever" was a song dedicated to past lovers/friends who tried to use her for her fame. While "Everything I wanted" &"Living Hell" focused on more serious topics. 

Her feature with Chase Atlantic happened after Chase Atlantic saw a clip of Isabella singing the original version of "OHMAMI'" and they decided to collaborate with her. Siiickbrain is a huge fan of Isabella's since she was little and wanted to work with her.  And her collaboration with The Weeknd was something the Weeknd wanted to happen for a while, as both Isabella and The Weeknd are fans of eachother.

Her Korean songs are always in the works, she loves trying new generes and she always has more of them to come.

* English Songs Originally by Maggie Linddemann, Jessie Murph, Nessa Barret, Billie Eilish, Bella Poarch, The Weeknd & Suzanna Son, Elley Duhé, Chase Atlantic & Maggie Linddemann, Maggie Linddemann & Siiickbrain.

Korean songs originally by AleXa,  Sejeong, and Chungha. *

*Maggie Linddemann is Isabella's English Voice Claim, Korean voice claim is Sejeong, while AleXa ZB is the face claim which is why most songs here are by them*