Eight (2020 Activities Part 1)

~ February 2020: ~

During March of 2020 just a few weeks after our meeting with TXT on weekly Idol, we were informed by our ceo and our staff memebers that after lots of discussions, our company Pledis as well as Source Music, Belift Lab, KOZ Entertainment, and Ador Music, would merge with Bighit Music and became a larger label company called HYBE. Apparently this discussion had been going on quit some time and was finally finalized, with this being said we would move buildings have new management, better promotions, new label mates and a new dorm closer to the new building.   We've seen the blue prints of the new HYBE building and it was one of the largest buildings I have ever seen, it was going to have 19 floors, a restaurant, A gym, a movie theater mulitiple practice rooms, a new studio for all the artists and a sun roof all in it, as well as high security of facial recognitions to get through the building.

For this year we had another comeback planned and I would have another solo, we wanted to get into the studio as much as we could but we've been put on hold, a lot of our management has been getting sick recently, and it seems like there's something going around in the air as the numbers of patients increased in the hospitals and news reports, and for our safety we've been told to stay in our dorm until an answer for what's going around to be named.

~ Time Skip ~

Covid

A global pandemic that's caused the whole world to shut down, everyone in masks, staying home nobody, social distancing, and because of this, we're missing out on all the events we could be doing with our fans. When I said "lets make 2020 better" it did the exact opposite.   We've been in contact with our music department and they're only letting us come in in we follow the new protocol rules and the results of our tests come in, and once we got the green light we got a schedule of when we'd be able to come in and work. Due to this time we've been on hold, we've been able to complete loads of songs, we could have a comeback with a large full album, and I think it'd be a good idea since many artists can't work in music during this time, it be nice to give fans something new to hear while quarantine. For our album right now we have a outline of 2 mini albums with some singles, with more in development, we'd film multiple music videos to go with each album, all them having a different vibe, ideas like another early year vibe, A Summer Vibe/mid year vibe, and a song dedicating to our fans in hoping they've stayed with us through this pandemic as well as my solo work.

~ 1 month later, March 2020~

With the month going by we finished our album and will start shooting the music videos shortly, my 1st solo outta 2 is due to drop about a week after a group album. Our last comeback was in January and we had the opportunity to film weekly idol with TXT before pandemic happened, we also got a closer to them and our new label mates, Belift Lab was going to hold a survival show for their new boy group, and there's a lot of new faces in all the separate labels in the building, with the popularity increase in our labels there's more group debut plans. 

Our title track for the album will be "Mansion" with Bsides "Emotion" "Silent Night" "wake up" "Scar" and "Dimond"