Picnic date 🤍

my apology for the my story "The Argument" 🙄🙄/j

Bruce's POV
//////////////////////

New text from Vance my love 💞💞

//////////////////////

Vance my love 💞💞

V: baby

B: yeah?

V: wanna go on a picnic

B: that's so random 😭

V: ik but yes or no?

B: sure I'll come

V: okay :) come to the new park
I should be under the tree

B: okay see you there my wittle vancey wancey 🥺🥺💞💞💞💞💞💞

V: don't call me that wtf...💀

B: uwu

V: oh hell no 😦😦

//////////////////////

I smiled at the texts as I pull on a grey hoodie over my shirt. I put on my necklace, grabbed my backpack and left. I rode my bike there, I saw Vance sitting under the tree.

He looked cold, he was shivering a bit. "Hi!" "Hey I got you some soup because it's cold out and I got you a little strawberry cake we can share because your literally obsessed"

I gasped as I sat down "thank you!!" "Yup" "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything, oh wait!" "Hm?" I kissed him and hugged him, he turned red. "You didn't need to do that. But I appreciate it" "mwah" He smiled and took out the soup.

"Here, enjoy" "Where's your food?" "Oh- I forgot" "Have some of mine!" "No, that's okay. Eat your food, you need it" "Vance have some!" He sighed as he got out a spoon and tried some

Vance's POV

"So? How is it?" "It's good" "You look cold, have my hoodie!" "No it's fine- okay never mind." He gave me his hoodie, I put it on and then he kissed my cheek. We finished up our soup together and took out the cake. "I heard there's a playground! Can we go?" "No, your not 5, the fuck?" "Pleasee??"

"No" "Please" "No" "🙁" "Bruce..don't" "☹️" "OKAY OKAY FINE" "Thank you babe!!" He hugged me and kissed my cheek and again. "Try some of the cake, this shit was like 15$" "Not bad for that price?" "I'm broke I literally have 27 cents because I spent it on the cake for you" "Awww thank you!" "..Just eat the cake" "Okay!" He's like a little toddler. "Woah.. it's so good!! Try" He gave me his spoon and I tried some. It was surprisingly good, definitely worth it. "It's pretty good" "Babe" "Yeah?" "Can we go to the playground now?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes playfully "Alright, let's go" "YAYAYAY THANK YOU MY LOVE" I smiled at him and we packed up our stuff then left for the playground. "I'm gonna set our stuff on this bench, I'll come and join you in a sec" "Okay!" I set our stuff down and grabbed a water bottle and drank out of it "Hey kid, are your parents here?"

"No, I'm with my boyfriend. Why?" "Oh nothing, you know, I can treat you better then him.." He took my hand and tried to kiss it but I pulled away "I'm sorry sir, but your WAYY older then me. I'm 15." "Age is just a number!" "..Get the fuck away from me. I'm going to my boyfriend."

"Wait." He grabbed my arm tightly. "Let go. LET GO!" I couldn't pull away. "BRUCE! BRUCE!" "Hm?- oh fuck no." He came down and punched his head and kicked him repeatedly. "Don't fuck with me. Dumbass bitch." "..So we literally just switched personalities for a second??" "I guess wow" "Come on before the cops come." I grabbed our stuff and ran off holding his hand. "That was hot what you did." "I know 🥰" "never mind" "☹️"

//////////////////////

DONE ‼️‼️💪💪💪💪
yayayayay ty for reading my pookies 🥰🥰🥰😜😜😜😜😜