Chapter 1

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀

Lumine yawned as she opened her eyes.
-is it morning already?
She said as she went to check the time. It was 6 in the morning and Thoma didn't even lift a finger, he was still sleeping.

Lumine's mind was going back and forth about prom and the yesterday "incident".
When she kissed Thoma on the cliff, she actually didn't know what to do for a " goodbye present".
As she went back to her room, she heard someone talking. She followed the voice. It was Thoma sleep-talking. Lumine giggled as she watched Thoma talk in his dream. But one sentence caught her attention
-No, this isn't the last encounter, let me kiss you one more time..
Lumine was shook, because dreams represent a person's thoughts, what if Thoma actually has a girlfriend Lumine doesn't knows about?
Her mind couldnt stop it's self from being jelaous, of course Thoma will notice this!
-Okay Lumine, calm down, it's going to be alright.

Thoma woke up at 7am while Lumine was doing yoga in her room.
-Why are you up so early? He asked. -Yoga helps me cope with anxiety. She replied.
-heh, do I make you nervous? Or you didn't enjoy last night hm?
-I uhm.. Lumine couldn't say anything, she blushed and just mumbled something.
-I'm gonna go make breakfast. Thoma said and made 2 bowls of ramen.
-Food is ready! He shouted.
-Coming! Lumine shouted from the other side of the house.
-Why are you in a crop top and shorts? You know it's cold inside and outside. Thoma said while looking a little shocked
-My clothes are dirty.
-Oh, well I can throw it in the washing machine if you would like. He said.
-That would be good, thank you. Lumine replied.
Thoma noticed that lumine had several scars and burns.
-What happened? He asked.
Lumine replied-What do you mean?
-You have scars all over you.
-oh it's nothing I got it when I was fighting the shogun.
Thoma was really worried. He healed Ayakas scars whenever she got injured but these were next level.
-This ramen is tasty! She said while getting soy
Sauce.

Thoma couldnt stop staring at Lumines scars and burns. If he could just go back in Time and save Lumine when she fainted...

-What are you staring at?! Said Lumine as she finished her bowl of ramen and noticed Thoma was looking.
-Uh,nothing.Said Thoma with a small pause after the question.

•Meanwhile Lumines mind•

How Can he be that cute and dumb at the same time?

•Lumines thoughts end as she returns to the real world•
-And... Have you tried to heal those scars? Said Thoma as she interrupted Lumines thoughts.
-No.... Said Lumine as she looked at Thoma like she had committed a crime.
-Well then, can I try? Said Thoma as he tilted his head.
-You can try. said Lumine. While she said that she looked kind of flustered.
They went into another room to get cotton pads and Healing oil.

As Thoma placed the cotton  pad on one of Lumines burns, he saw discomfort in her eyes, like she would do a thing she doesnt likes and her leg was shaking. this was weird.
-Are you alright? Said Thoma as he held the cotton pad to one of Lumines burns...
-u-uh yes i'm alright, i'm just lost in thoughts... Said Lumine as she looked like she came back from Another world