1

READ THIS 1ST~

NOT BEST SELLER WRITTEN

WILL OR MAY HAVE 

SEX

DIRTY DETAILS

KINKS

BLOOD

DEATH

ABUSE

RAPE

KIDNAPPING

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

MURDER

DONT LIKE WATS LISTED DONT READ THIS STORY.

______________________________________________________________________________

I've known Happy since we were little kids. he and I were like the terror twins. we'd get into so much trouble we'd have one hell of a criminal record.

I went to bartending school while he was in a biker club called Sons of anarchy.

he and I are like two peas in a pod. where ever one goes the other follows. of course we are married. we had been married since we were sixteen. 

so when I had told him I was heading for Charming to work at the Samcro clubhouse he had talked with Lee to get a transfer.

when he headed there with me to look for us a house and to see if the charming Sons would take the transfer.

after he was patched Samcro and I found a place we headed back to Tacoma packed up our place and had it moved to Charming.

Once we got settled both in the town and in our new workplace we grew a whole new family with the mother charter of the sons.

Gemma and I get along like bees to honey. 

Everyone learned just how Happy and I are when it comes to each other. they learned mighty fast when some crow whore thought it be smart to get some knock off pimp after me.

Happy handed the knock-off pimp and I handled the crow whore.

Now I am pregnant which makes Happy's protectiveness over me increase ten fold.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: FROM MY SAMCRO IMAGINE BOOK

CHAPTER LENGTHS VARY 

UNKNOWN NUMBER OF CHAPTERS.